Is it too late?

Author
    Comments

• strudelsnatcher
    Participant
    June 11, 2017 at 12:51 pm #139159
    Is it too late?

This happened just a little over a month ago now:

So there was this girl in one of my college classes who I was interested in, and towards the end of the semester I was positive she was interested in me as well. I won’t take the time to give all the details, but basically I was going to get her number and ask her out after our last day of class but something happened beyond our control that prevented me from seeing her again to ask. I didn’t try and reach out to her via social media (although we’re both following one another on it) though as I wanted to ask her in person and I thought I might be able to see her again in person soon. Now, however, that seems to be an impossibility.

strudelsnatcher
    Participant
    June 11, 2017 at 12:51 pm #139160

My question is: is it too late for me to try and contact her over social media and ask her to meet, even if it’s just to catch-up with one another over coffee? She seemed really into me before, laughing at all my jokes and she thought I was really good-looking. Do you think it’s worth a shot now and it’s not too late?

ericserpa1
    ericserpa1
    Participant
    June 11, 2017 at 5:44 pm #139163

It’s still worth a shot my friend. I would just text her ” Hey trouble. What are your plans earlier next week, let’s grab a coffee or smoothie depending on where you want to take her” Just to let you know i took many coaching classes so i’m a dating coach.

mgcsawbb
    Participant
    June 11, 2017 at 7:11 pm #139166

probably

strudelsnatcher
    Participant
    June 11, 2017 at 7:17 pm #139167

probably

It probably is or isn’t too late?

BEliza81
    BEliza81
    Participant
    June 12, 2017 at 6:44 am #139189

I think you should go for it. I would open it up with something in reference to maybe a past conversation, and then mention that you would like to get a drink or something and ask her if she’s free within the next couple of days. In my opinion, if she appeared to me mutually interested she was probably hoping you’d be the one to make the first move. Hope this helps!

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by BEliza81 BEliza81.

jimmyshine
    Participant
    June 12, 2017 at 12:20 pm #139253

Never too late. It could actually be cool to try and find her and then mention the story (once you find her) on how you searched for her

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    June 12, 2017 at 2:58 pm #139266

You want to know the truth, it is never too late. If you think she was really interested in you to keep messaging her, otherwise she will think your not interested in her. Do not make a mistake, message and explain the problem why you could not ask her in person. You can do this. Enjoy!