Is it too soon??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is it too soon??

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:51 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

missbliss
    missbliss
    Participant
    November 4, 2015 at 9:58 pm #87923
    Is it too soon??

I’ve been talking to this guy since July, 4 months, nonstop. We started out texting, then after a month we were talking on the phone frequently. We hadn’t ever met before until about two weeks ago. I went to see him where he lives (30 miles away by boat) and it was really great! I spent the night and he was a perfect gentleman. He was everything I expected and more. It was almost like a really long first date. Anyways, we talk a lot about where we could see things going and we both agree that we hope things go further, to eventually start a relationship. We’ve connected so well over text and phone, and I think we really hit it off when we met. I’m going back to see him next weekend. Would it be too soon if anything physical were to happen? We both agree we were happy that nothing happened the first meet, because that’s not what either of us are really after…but we’ve made it perfectly clear that we’re attracted. Should I just go with the flow and do what feels right?? Or wait?

emmettdanford
    Participant
    November 6, 2015 at 8:28 am #88004

Hope this will help you.

luke101
    Participant
    November 6, 2015 at 8:30 pm #88072

Don’t force anything. enjoy he time you have with him, if things get more serious and your comfortable with it let it happen.

devistated1228
    Participant
    November 13, 2015 at 3:44 am #88412

My ex left one week ago. We were /are engaged. We’ve been together for 5 years and the hurt from our past is what made us an unstoppable team. Recently, he received a promotion and we were finally on a road of financial stability. With this I believe he has gotten a taste of freedom that he feels I hold him back from . The last month of our relationship I was very down on myself not once thinking it would push him away. Because we were in the middle of building our lives together , our names are on vehicles and such together. So this makes the “no contact” rule nearly impossible. He saw me 2 days ago and told me how beautiful I looked and how he knows this can’t be the end for us but at the same time he is being very put-offish. How do I show him that the only thing he’s wrestling with is himself and how do I make him miss me. I think he already is just a little but not enough to come get me back. Also, he’s aware that I’m growing despite how down on myself I had been. Please help

Bearcat707
    Participant
    November 13, 2015 at 10:40 pm #88465

I think do whatever feels right in the situation.

cosplayingjuicebox
    cosplayingjuicebox
    Participant
    November 14, 2015 at 10:33 pm #88492

Just follow your heart

SadTurtle
    Participant
    November 17, 2015 at 6:04 am #88595

Definitely do what feels right to you!

missbliss
    missbliss
    Participant
    November 23, 2015 at 11:36 pm #88906

Just follow your heart

I got your reply while I was with him and I did exactly that! Couldn’t have gone better. Thanks

Bobolerigolo
    Participant
    November 23, 2015 at 11:45 pm #88908

It’s never too soon haha