Is it weird to add her Snapchat off her Insta?

• Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    March 3, 2018 at 6:06 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

February 16, 2018 at 5:18 pm #165787

So she is a cute girl in 2 of my classes & I want to go start talking & getting to know her
    Im good looking popular senior guy. she is a junior girl.
    I first noticed this the day before Christmas break. We were taking a test & i looked up & she was just staring at me. Since then, i started paying attention & i noticed it more.

I asked a mutual guy friend if she’s dating anyone. He told me she’s talking to a guy right now but doesn’t know if its going anywhere. I told this friend that i liked her, and Im sure he told her (hes better friends with her) since then she’s continued sneaking looks at me, obviously staring, flipping her hair, all the signs.
    She almost always shows these signs but every now and then she won’t for a day or two and ill lose my confidence, then ill kinda notice it again. This has went on for maybe a month now. She has known i like her for two weeks.
    Id like to have done this by now & i should have.

(question continues below)

February 16, 2018 at 5:19 pm #165789

she went out with the guy for Valentines. Apparently they got food and they had fun and stuff. I heard her talking about it. So it sounds like she likes him.
    However i still continue to see her looking at me from across rhe room.

My personal intuition tells me that she likes him, but she would like to start talking to me.

I dont want to sound like a dick but im better looking/more popular than this other guy, and i know that matters a lot in high school.

Either way, ill never be able to guess her exact feelings so whatever.

I was gonna talk to her tday, but she wasn’t in school & now were on break for the week. Now it seems my only option is to add her on Snapchat (its o her insta, we follow each other) and start talking to her if she adds back

I was thinking of something like this :
    Hey (name). I’ve been wanting to talk to you. you’re super cute & u seem like a really fun girl. We should start getting to know each other, maybe hang over break and stuff

February 16, 2018 at 5:20 pm #165790

So should i add her? What do i say???

February 17, 2018 at 7:01 pm #165800

add her, you never know what could happen, if her snapchat is on her insta bio then she’ll prob take u adding her snapchat as a compliment anyway 😀
    let me know how it goes 😮

February 19, 2018 at 1:30 am #165828

I would definitely add her. Sometimes girls need a reason to talk to someone and are not forward enough to do it in person. Im sure she is looking at you because she is both attracted and curious.

February 24, 2018 at 12:11 am #166392

Add her!

Girls put it there for that reason.