is it worth it?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

is it worth it?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:05 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Kayla
    Participant
    September 17, 2015 at 12:02 pm #85522
    is it worth it?

I went on a date with my friend’s brother about a month ago. It went well. After that he started texting me everyday. We were supposed to see each other again but he canceled the first date and he gave me the excuse that his phone was dead the second time and that he was not able to contact me to meet up. At that point i just assumed that he wasn’t into me.
    Then he started texting less over the last week. It was hus sister’s bday last weekend i was acting friendly but nothing more and i spent most of my time with my male friend who is a bit flirtatious.
    The guy left the party. His sister told me that he was really upset because of my relationship with my friend and that is why he left

Kayla
    Participant
    September 17, 2015 at 12:06 pm #85523

His sister told me that he must like me to be that upset. But at the same time he acted flakey when we were supposed to meet up .
    I texted him to tell him that i felt bad that he felt upset and that i wanted to see him again but he gave me another excuse.
    Im a bit disappointed because i wanted to get to know him. Also he was in a 5 year relationship and broke up about 2 months ago. Thoughts?

Kayla
    Participant
    September 17, 2015 at 5:20 pm #85565

Should i give up? Any advise?

Kayla
    Participant
    September 17, 2015 at 10:09 pm #85572

I really think that i like him. I really need advise