Is it worth the effort?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is it worth the effort?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:02 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

bimmerqueen
    Participant
    December 23, 2013 at 7:49 am #45167
    Is it worth the effort?

The other day we were taking my friend home from the night shift at her work, and we pulled into her complex, we were having a hard time getting in because we couldn’t find her roommates name on the dial pad so I make a u-turn to allow others to enter. Behind us in the line was a white Honda. He got out of the car and flailed his arm, and I was trying to see what this guy was saying (assuming that he was trying to yell at us). I ignore it, we finally get through the gate, and drop off my friend. After we drop her off, he asks me if I saw a guy peeing out of a car. I answer honestly and say no. Because I honestly didn’t see anyone peeing. He continues to accuse me of lying, leaves my car, slams my car door, and walks away. I run out of my car, in heels, and beg him to get inside. After a long attempt, he comes in. I am crying, and swearing on my whole family, swearing on our relationship, that I didn’t see anyone peeing. He still doesn’t believe me. What do I do?

bimmerqueen
    Participant
    April 7, 2014 at 6:30 pm #45168

My boyfriend and I have been in a relationship for 6 months now, and it has been a great time. He is a great person inside and out, but has trust issues.

How do I know he doesn’t trust me?
    -Our phone conversations go like this: ME: hey babe! HIM: Where are you?
    -He 90% of the times doesn’t believe me when I tell him what I am doing
    -He questions every answer I give, many times

He tends to get angry at me often and breaks up with me maybe 4-5 times a month.I am not the type to give up, so I continue to try.

venuzduran
    Participant
    April 7, 2014 at 6:33 pm #45499

Honey, you are about to get into a very abusive relationship. He should have trusted that you didn’t see it. You shouldn’t have to swear to or on anyone that you didn’t see it.

veracarn
    Participant
    April 10, 2014 at 1:29 am #50844

Way too controlling!! He’s obviously insecure and it is most likely bc of the things he’s hiding himself. I say run.

kingkoti
    kingkoti
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 6:00 pm #47838

lol