Is my co-worker into me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is my co-worker into me?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:46 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Wonder
    Participant
    January 5, 2016 at 9:27 am #91014
    Is my co-worker into me?

She always gave me some vibes that she is not straight but I’m not too sure as she is very secretive on her personal life.we never talk to each other before although we work on the same floor but different departments.recently she moved to a cubicle behind me.we have a mutual friend and last time when this mutual friend ask her out on activity outside work, she rejected but somehow now she voluntarily ask if she can join us and so now the way she talks to me as if we were long time friends.I always catch her looking at me and she caught me one time looking at her.sometimes she will linger around the place where I was talking to other colleagues for no reasons. However, I observed that she only talks to me only when I am alone although I tried to get her join when we’re chatting in a group. Is she interested in me? I know relationship with co-worker is not encouraged.

Hovercraft
    Participant
    January 5, 2016 at 8:28 pm #91065

Is her mutual friend with you also her best friend or at least real close? Check her Facebook profile or something for clues, maybe even talk for her to see if you can get some hints.

Wonder
    Participant
    January 5, 2016 at 8:47 pm #91067

Yes. Her mutual friend with me is real close to her. She doesn’t reveal much in facebook. So far nothing much to see. Seems no one has more info about her life or herself. She will openly stare or look at me for quite long.not sure if she wants me to return the gaze but I was shy and nervous with her looking at me. Should I stop acting cool or being ignorant and approach her? But how should I approach her without being awkward?

hideeho
    Participant
    January 5, 2016 at 9:34 pm #91070

Does the mutual friend know you are a lesbian? Can you ask her if your coworker is?

Wonder
    Participant
    January 6, 2016 at 9:19 am #91072

No.I m still closeted.my co-worker says she doesn’t reveal anything on relationship or personal life. So she has no idea on her status.

Wonder
    Participant
    January 6, 2016 at 9:20 am #91076

I am closeted. She is also.

Anonymous
    January 15, 2016 at 2:55 am #91719

Ask i f she has watched some movies that are gay themed? Like Imagine me and you, Bloomington. Or if she knows any character from The L Word. Just put it into Your normal conversation?

Anonymous
    January 15, 2016 at 2:57 am #91720

But it is tricky as hell not knowing if the other girl is straight or not. I have the same problem with a friend…

Wonder
    Participant
    January 18, 2016 at 9:45 am #91810

Recently I had some chances to text her privately. Is it a good sign that she replied morning with a blush emoticon? It seems also that she tried to prolong the conversation.

Anonymous
    January 20, 2016 at 1:17 am #91884
    Reply To: Is my co-worker into me?

How about,”Hey would you like to have a drink this weekend?

applebottom
    Participant
    January 24, 2016 at 7:12 pm #92046
    Reply To: Is my co-worker into me?

I have had this happen to me. What happen in my case, was the girl was not interested and just comfortable with me. I just made her feel very comfortable.