Is my coworker interested in me? Or is he just being friendly?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:04 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

fatalexo5
    Participant
    March 24, 2016 at 10:50 pm #96471

I’ve been working at my workplace for over a year and there’s this guy that I always thought was cute but he never really talked to me all that much. I even started to think he disliked me because he would talk to everyone else except for me. It’s weird because he’s always standing up for me at work and he told me one time that anyone would be lucky to have me as a girlfriend. Some days he would come in and say hi and sometimes he wouldn’t talk to me at all. But recently I noticed he’s been going out of his way to talk to me or tease me in a mean way, I caught him looking at my butt a few times and yesterday I was wearing an oversized hoodie and he said: Why are you wearing your boyfriend’s clothes? So I laughed and said I don’t have a boyfriend, it’s my brother’s hoodie. The thing is he has a long distance gf but things aren’t the best between them so I don’t know if it’s just all in my head, maybe he’s just being friendly? or is he interested in me?

Jessica1995
    Participant
    March 25, 2016 at 8:55 am #96473

It sounds like he is definitely interested in you but maybe feels guilty about that and that was why he was avoiding you. Are you interested in him at all?

Jessica1995
    Participant
    March 25, 2016 at 8:55 am #96478

Definitely seems interested

Participant
    March 27, 2016 at 12:15 am #96559

Seems interested.