DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is she a lover or an actor ?

Author
    Comments

• bellis
    Participant
    October 17, 2016 at 6:59 am #114268
    Is she a lover or an actor ?

I met the girl a year ago through a social media. We established good emotional attachent and had physical meetings. Since then, she used to tell she has never been as happy as now with me. I made her full and happy. Then, she went to visit a family abroad (her sister, brother, ..). She told me she is not talking her phone. She would reach me only by skype and email. I found it strange. I asked if she has got local number. Answered no. I asked if she will get a phone for her. She told me no, she doesn’t need because the only contact she has is with me (attn: she was highly connected person with several contacts). And then, when she calls, there is no indication of her family contact (the viber uses a local number of her home country). She calls me on her own terms. I can’t call her when I want. She still tells me that she can’t live without me; But I start to doubt whether she is meeting a new person and she wants to be sure before she is dumping either of us. What shall I do guys?

rend11
    Participant
    October 18, 2016 at 11:48 pm #114535

confront her. ask her to send pictures of where she is if that is what you are curious about.

bellis
    Participant
    October 19, 2016 at 7:33 am #114538

I didn’t want to confront but tried to ask her politely about the logic of doing that. She is not willing to respond and even gets angry. Before she was moving to that place, she was willing to answer or to do most of the things that concern both of us. But this one is a new behavioral change. That’s why I couldn’t understand that on one hand she says she loves me and on the other hand she is not clear lately.

Felix12
    Participant
    October 19, 2016 at 5:10 pm #114686

Sounds kinda suspicious to me. I would say that if she isn’t willing to do some pretty basic things in response to your needs then she might not be all that committed. I would let her know that if you are as important to her as she says, then she needs to be more open with you.

BabyMonster
    Participant
    October 21, 2016 at 1:31 pm #114900

Tell her HOW YOU FEEL. If she can’t understand then you have something to worry about.