Author
    Comments
  • GSJ77
    GSJ77
    Participant
    August 9, 2016 at 7:10 am #107798
    Is she bad news?

1000 char limit? Wtf?

• This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by GSJ77 GSJ77.
    GSJ77
    GSJ77
    Participant
    August 9, 2016 at 8:47 am #107800

maybe she just wants to marry a Brit so she can stay in the UK? I know that’s silly but these are the sort of thoughts I’m having.

She’s 43, never married, no kids, and I sense that she is terrified of any sort of responsibility or commitment. She told me her mother committed suicide when she was 12, and her late teens and early twenties were a drug induced blur of escapism and one night stands.

I can’t shake the feeling that through this whirlwind romance she is acting out some sort of fantasy: an idealised, child like idea of what love is. She’s very open and talks freely about past relationships, and what she says worries me. She gets a big crush, as she puts it, then enters into a relationship with someone, then invariably gets bored of the sex after 18 months (in my experience sex only gets better the more years you spend doing it with one person) but she stubbornly sticks with the relationship (always at a certain emotional distance) until she gets a crush on someone else, then

kissychrissy
    Participant
    August 10, 2016 at 4:21 pm #107900

Yea she’s bad news if you are looking for commitment. She’s telling you exactly what she wants out of your relationship unless she says it’s different with you. Even then that may be her sweet talking you. You should consider if you want a long term or a short term relationship with her.

Liam
    Participant
    August 15, 2016 at 9:05 am #108204

She sounds like bad news if you looking for a long-term relationship.