Is she being nice or interested?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:01 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

rebirth09
    Participant
    April 27, 2016 at 9:40 pm #99000

This girl i like is SO freakin hard to read idk what to do. i BEEN knew her but never really talked to her till recently. when i first met her she said she had a BF. i was like ok but then we started spendin more an more time together so i just brought it back up after like 4 months an shes like ” hes not really my BF” im like ??? i didnt tell her i liked her yet, we just hung out even more 2 months later shes in the hall whisperin to these other 2 girls an when i walked by the get all quiet, after i asked what they was talkin about an she like “oh just this guy im talkin to right now ” im like ???????? DF? so i just stop texting her all together, when i bring up other girls i like, she just changes the subject quickly. everyone thinks we’er dating but i didnt even tell her how i feel, i have no IDEA how she feels its just….confusing , i need advice on if i should still pursue her shes really the best thing to ever happen to me. just just left me on R an now i feel so devastated

inesziou
    Participant
    May 2, 2016 at 12:21 pm #99443

She sounds more like a tease than anything else. If you really like her, be upfront with her and just tell her how you feel. I know it can be hard, but if you don’t ask her, you’ll never know. As a girl,I can tell you that we are as clueless as you, so by telling her you’ll just make it clearer for her and you. And if she’s not interested, at least you’ll be able to move on.

cstilley58
    Participant
    May 2, 2016 at 6:59 pm #99529

Dude she is playing you like a fiddle man. She doesn’t have a single idea what she wants and is a bit wacko if you ask me. Just cut ties now man it’s not going anywhere.

lonelybean
    Participant
    May 2, 2016 at 11:58 pm #99547

Experiencing the same.

AsAMatterOfFact
    AsAMatterOfFact
    Participant
    May 3, 2016 at 12:33 am #99552

I disagree fellas!!!

I think she already thinks you ARE in a “relationship” or dating-ish. She’s playing hard to get so you get she’s hard to get… get it? She wants you to pursue her, then when you think “DF?!?!” you pull away and she gets pissed. Its classic. The problem is women don’t know when to stop playing, then when you have your “DF?!?!” moment and pull away or stop texting back or stop showing them the same attention they get upset and feel stupid and insecure and start texting you like crazy… which makes them look crazy.

JUST F****** KISS HER ALREADY or at least tell her how you feel