Is she cheating?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is she cheating?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 4:45 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

dgriff5153
    Participant
    July 7, 2017 at 9:50 pm #141400
    Is she cheating?

Live in GF (41) has been texting co-worker and calling him. Sending him flirty emojis and how when he leaves for day she upset if he doesn’t tell her goodbye. Also reminds him to ease phone in case “someone” snoops. Text says his kiss on her neck and grabbing her ass drove her crazy. I find this in her iwatch (she erased her iPhone but forgot iwatch). When I confronted her she denied it. Then said she erased her phone cause she didn’t want to hurt me. She says if just happened out of the blue. And that nothing else happened. And that she didn’t cheat. I asked her why she let it happen and texted that she liked it. She said cause she felt flattered. But sex never happened. She said she’d stop but she still is sending text mslessages. “Work related” only. Last week I found a text where he told her he had a package for her. She asked where. He replied in his office. Her reply was the kiss emojis. GF is not sure why I have insecurities about them. Only friends nothing more.

dgriff5153
    Participant
    July 10, 2017 at 11:09 am #141401

I have asked her to set boundaries with the guys she is texting from work. Her boss is 28 (just a kid she says) yet they are always texting as well. Some times as early as 6:30 am and as late as 10 or 11 pm. I ask her is this something that needs handled now? It can’t wait till better hours. She says it’s just work stuff. She works in activities with seniors. She says I’m over re-acting on all of this and wearing her out with the fact that I don’t trust her.

dgriff5153
    Participant
    July 10, 2017 at 11:10 am #141402

For another example tonight she called me on way home from work. I missed call sent her a text. Finally after 20 min she called me back. I asked her what she’s been doing. She said driving home. I said who were you talking to since you didn’t reply to me. She says no one why? Well I now find out she was talking to the guy who kissed her from work last November. Am I an idiot to believe she’s not cheating?

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    July 10, 2017 at 4:59 pm #141620

whether they had sex or not, she’s not being loyal to you and i consider this cheating.
    break up with her now.

Bazz
    Bazz
    Participant
    July 11, 2017 at 8:06 am #141657

I agree with Richiro, sorry but she seems more focused on him than you.

new1804
    Participant
    July 14, 2017 at 2:03 pm #142161

What else do you need to know that she is attracted to him? Of course she is cheating. At the minimum mentally

kclueless
    kclueless
    Participant
    September 2, 2017 at 12:59 pm #148022

it’s time to move on man

Puzzled2
    Participant
    October 15, 2017 at 1:44 am #152829

If she truly cared about you, she wouldn’t do those things that you’ve let her know you’re uncomfortable with. I’d discontinue living with her immediately. If she pursues you after that, she probably does have true feelings for you.