Is she cheating on me?? You Decide!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:41 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

pacosbill00
    Participant
    April 13, 2015 at 10:56 pm #77168

Casual relationship x 3 weeks. Acting very fishy recently. Very flaky by nature and readily admits it.

Yesterday was very fishy however- She texts me saying she really wants to hang out all excitedly as she has not seen me all weekend. We talked for a while (fun talk) and she says needs to get stuff done around her house and then I could come over. During the call, she says she got a call from her mom and promptly says she has to go. When I call her back, her voice is low and she says she still has a lot of stuff to do around the house and says “Maybe” we can hang out. I know this is a definite no.

This might sound crazy but my suspicion is that since she smokes so much weed and doesn’t have that much money, that she is “friends with benefits” with her drug dealer. OR she has another friend with benefits or back with ex. Something is going on after experiencing this abrupt change in plans!!

Question: Should I confront her and ask wtf is going on? or play it cool?

pacosbill00
    Participant
    April 14, 2015 at 11:06 am #77193

UPDATE: She posts a snap chat “proving” she was actually cleaning her place with friends over. May she just changed her mind about hanging out as there was almost 2 hours between when she sent me the text and when I called her back. She is known to change her mind at the last minute and admits this. So maybe she isn’t cheating?
    I have a feeling she was texting me to make sure “I’m still there” and wanted the attention and security that I am still “there” to hang out at a moments notice whenever she feels like it as I “radio silenced” her over the past 3 days on purpose.

Question: I like this girl as a “casual” gf but what can I do to make her want to hang out with me more? Be less and less available? OR keep texting and talking to her about all kinds of interesting things but make no mention of hanging out?

Love to hear any advice!

blueberry
    Participant
    April 14, 2015 at 11:20 pm #77269

Don’t text her about interesting things without an end game to meet up and spend face-to-face time together. Otherwise, you’re just building this girl up in your head based on a texting relationship.