Is she flirting??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is she flirting??

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:09 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

pumpkin
    Participant
    December 11, 2015 at 1:41 pm #89962
    Is she flirting??

Ok so I’m a woman & my coworker is. She’s a manager in the company but not my manager. Sometimes when we talk she holds my hand. Like today she came up to me & just held it while we talked.

Yesterday we were talking about all my work & she said “I’m here for you, think of me as a big sister” she then looked at me like she was studying me for a reaction then started laughing & jokingly said “I know you want more”. I dunno what that was about.

Also so today she was saying I looked really hot in my top, she said it at least twice. It was the sort of top that crosses over so was a bit low. She pulled at it as if to pull it down further, & it came down & yeah, my boobs were a bit on display as I wasn’t wearing anything underneath and she looked & blushed. I dunno though if this is just normal friend behaviour? She knows I like women & she is married.

CollegeGirlNYC
    Participant
    December 14, 2015 at 8:44 pm #90049

Given that she knows you like women and she is married she is very sexually attracted to you. It seems as though her husband is not satisfying many of her needs and looking to you to possibly fulfill those sexual urges. I think maybe you should distance yourself because this can get to be very messy and that will not be very fun.

Anonymous
    December 18, 2015 at 6:51 pm #90304

I don’t think she’s flirting. I think she’s sexually harassing you. Also, you might want to wear pants with pockets – put your hands in them when she’s around. This is not appropriate work behavior, and if this was with a man, it would be considered unacceptable. It’s unacceptable with a woman as well.