is she getting cold with me , fading away?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:10 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

vvmackvv
    Participant
    January 15, 2016 at 11:48 am #91760

hi need some advice, so i met this girl online and we started talking for couple weeks, its was going pretty well. like we would txt back each other and after a week, we decided to meet up and hang out. it feel like we had good time, not awesome i wanted to do, but we got to know each other very well. so after the date.. i txt her made sure she got home and wanted to let her know that i had wonderful time and said i hope theres a nex time , she said ” im sure there will be” so after that day, we still txt each other like the usual but now she got the idea that i like her..but as the days go by i can tell that shes not into txting me anymore unlike before when we started. i mean she would still reply but takes a while, felt like shes busy all the time now and fading away.. what should i do to make her interested again?

bonkers
    Participant
    January 15, 2016 at 12:02 pm #91766

sorry to say it but I think u tried to hard maybe text and ask for a second date don’t be pushy girls like a chase

MikeSSS
    Participant
    January 18, 2016 at 8:16 pm #91826

They play hard to get… But you are pushing it to the limit too the point of no return.. Play your cards right as well. Less is more and it’s the truth. You kinda did screw yourself a bit and now I’d look outside the box. Have a plan “B” always. Maybe try chat with another girl on your online dating site and try get this girl off your mind. But still do text her and act normal but don’t be pushy just act cool. Maybe things could get better after a week or could get worst you need to find out in time but don’t put all your eggs in one basket bro…

Anonymous
    January 20, 2016 at 9:18 pm #91927

You didn’t mess up anything!! You were just being you and responding as much as she was responding. That’s very normal and appropriate. Then SHE changed. Her pattern and level of connection shifted, so simple truth…she probably found someone else who she is more interested in. That’s the way of online dating and I can’t even begin to tell you how many people I have had to help through this EXACT issue. 2 simple choices here: ask her out again. Stop developing a brand new relationship JUST through text! CALL her, not text her, and ask her out on a date. It is CRUCIAL when developing a new connection to see each other, hear their voice, get their scent, feel their touch etc. That’s what will stoke the fire or not! And then you take it from there…one step at a time. OR, you move on and let her go. But don’t hold onto someone who is giving you partial attention when you would like more. So step in and gather more info about her or step out. YOUR DESIGN!

Keithw27
    Participant
    January 22, 2016 at 5:37 am #91966

This exact thing happened to me some time ago, the best thing to do is not hound her, girls like a chase that’s true but don,t make yourself seem needy, if she is not replying to your texts then don’t keep texting her, that’s a sure fire way to push her away. Keep your cool and see if she responds in time, she might just be busy you never know, if it is going cold then pick yourself up and move one, what’s meant to be will be.