Is she in love with me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is she in love with me?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 5:01 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Tris Prior
    Participant
    July 4, 2016 at 11:49 pm #104411
    Is she in love with me?

I’ve been in love with my best friend for a while. And her sister mentioned that everyone has known including my best friend. Yet my best friend still lets me sleep in the same bed as her, touch her butt, give her back rubs, say I love you, and kiss her on the forehead/cheek/neck. If she wasn’t at least slightly interested she wouldn’t let me do that stuff right?? Because if she doesn’t like something she will definitely make it clear but she doesn’t stop me from touching her and saying how much I love her (unless she’s in a bad mood)

Luna
    Participant
    July 26, 2016 at 9:24 pm #106736

No, I suppose she wouldn’t let you do these things if she was averse. It would probably make her feel uncomfortable and than she would want to talk to you about your feelings. If she thought your feelings for her were platonic, the situation would be a lot trickier.
    Bring it up. Talk to her. If you don’t there will always be something standing between you. She is your best friend; even if she doesn’t reciprocate your feelings, she won’t shut you out. Well, never say never, but the chance is very unlikely in my opinion.
    Hope I could help. Good luck!

adviceseeker43
    Participant
    October 23, 2016 at 9:29 am #114973

If she’s aware of your feelings but hasn’t reciprocated them I would try to play it safe. She may just be super comfortable with you, but not actually have feelings for you.