DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is she interested?

Author
    Comments

• Tr1608
    Participant
    November 30, 2016 at 6:54 am #118526
    Is she interested?

So, I (26m) was out with a few friends last weekend, crossed eyes with this girl, a solid 9, across the bar and she was smiling at me. As we were leaving I politely asked her if she was going to the nightclub across the way, she said she was but its a big place and unfortunately we didnt meet. Went to get food after the nightclub and there she was sitting across from me, we had a chat for a bit and as I was leaving she asked me for my number, so the next day I gave her a text and we have been texting since, although sometimes she may not respond for 7-8 hours it has been consistent texting Anyway I asked her if she wanted to go out for a drink and she said yes, but she seems to be always busy when I suggest a time, is it a lost cause? Hard to tell if she is interested or not

• This topic was modified 3 days, 9 hours ago by  Tr1608.

cluelessman
    Participant
    December 1, 2016 at 1:28 pm #118712

Maybe it’s true she doesn’t have the time right now. I would keep on texting her and trying to find a good time to go out. Give it a couple of weeks and if she still makes excuses, just move on.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    December 1, 2016 at 1:35 pm #118714

she likes you for sure, but may have a busy lifestyle. So don’t give up, don’t get down. Just keep up what you’re doing and bring up other date ideas along the way and it’ll hit at some point. She’s definitely into you.

One trick is to think of things you’d like to do whether she’s there or not.. maybe friday night is your “crab pot” night or “steak house night out” or sunday is “wings and football day” or whatever. Just invite her to “join you” for things you are already doing that you have a blast at … and if she comes great. If not.. no big deal – you’re still having fun.

One of these times she’ll say yes. This also helps to not give off the appearance you are sitting around for her and waiting for her approval/acceptance of you. Get busy and have fun and invite her into your fun life. yo might get a “yes” that way.

lastly.. see if she counter offers another time. that’s a great sign. if she keeps not suggesting a counter time, she may have lost interest.

Rewriter
    Participant
    December 1, 2016 at 8:15 pm #118786

thats right

sugardate
    sugardate
    Participant
    December 2, 2016 at 7:19 am #118795

So, I (26m) was out with a few friends last weekend, crossed eyes with this girl, a solid 9, across the bar and she was smiling at me. As we were leaving I politely asked her if she was going to the nightclub across the way, she said she was but its a big place and unfortunately we didnt meet. Went to get food after the nightclub and there she was sitting across from me, we had a chat for a bit and as I was leaving she asked me for my number, so the next day I gave her a text and we have been texting since, although sometimes she may not respond for 7-8 hours it has been consistent texting Anyway I asked her if she wanted to go out for a drink and she said yes, but she seems to be always busy when I suggest a time, is it a lost cause? Hard to tell if she is interested or not

She is a working Women?

lorenzo8866
    Participant
    December 2, 2016 at 7:34 am #118796

It seems like she may be playing hard to get…

Rewriter
    Participant
    December 2, 2016 at 9:02 am #118789

if she is interested then waste no time go get it

Mr.J
    Mr.J
    Participant
    December 2, 2016 at 10:37 am #118840

she really likes you, she took the initiative to get your number and some girls dont usually do that unless they really want a guy, so your lucky to know that she likes you..but the problem is she were always busy at your suggested time, so I think ask her out and let her give the schedule..if she cant make time for you, even just for one time make time for her, as exchange for her initiative to get your number.

Angel3112
    Participant
    December 2, 2016 at 10:40 am #118841

I wouldn’t rule out that she’s not interested. It sounds to me she is playing hard-to-get. Also, if she is as physically attractive as you say she is, she could possibly be busy going on other dates as well. We have to also factor in that she may be a working woman. Speaking from maybe her perspective, I am on a dating app and I work a Monday-Friday job at a law firm. I hardly text throughout the day because I am so busy at work, and most of my evenings are spent either 1) going on a date with a guy that I met via dating app or 2) spending time with my girl friends. My best advice, don’t text her for a few of days. If she is really into you, I can almost guarantee that when she’s not so busy, you’ll pop up in her mind and she will shoot you a text to see what you’ve been up to. She may even finally arrange a time to meet for drinks. If you don’t hear from her, I think you should count your loss and move onto bigger and better fish in the sea. Hope this helps! Good luck.