Is she interested?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is she interested?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 2:16 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lukers3484
    Participant
    August 28, 2017 at 12:19 pm #147241
    Is she interested?

I recently met a girl at a festival. She has a lovely, bubbly personality and I was instantly attracted to her. On the first night, it was getting late and she had nowhere to stay so I invited her to my accommodation. We shared a bed, bit of cuddling, that’s all. The next night, another fun occasion was had and we end up going back to mine again. This time we end up sharing a lovely kiss. We part ways at the festival and I ask her can we catch up again soon and she says yes.

A few days after the festival, I message her saying I would like to meet up and get to know her better. She didn’t reply to this. A few days after, I message again. We share a few general replies back and forth and then I ask her out on a date. She’s just starting a new job so I know she is busy but she showed a keen interest in me at the festival. What should I do now? Any advice? I don’t want to come on too strong to her.

• This topic was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by  lukers3484.
    Jim1982
    Jim1982
    Participant
    August 29, 2017 at 12:20 pm #147398

Keep it casual. With her starting new job, am sure she has a lot to do and may have bit on her mind. Every now and then contact her and see how things are going for her. After a little while, if she truly has interest, she should start contacting you. Of course, if that happens, she may be interested in you as just a friend. Anything is possible. Keep it simple and don’t constantly message her

ladygirl
    ladygirl
    Participant
    August 30, 2017 at 9:40 am #147478

I agree with Jim1982

Richy Rich
    Richy Rich
    Participant
    August 30, 2017 at 5:59 pm #147684

If she texts you back say “great to hear from you,if yiu want to meet check your schedule and let me know”

tinder10000
    Participant
    August 30, 2017 at 10:29 pm #147692

If she’s actively trying to reschedule even though she doesn’t reply as much, she’s def interested, just actually busy. Just send a nice text every few days. If she’s into you then she will come through.

Jed
    Participant
    August 31, 2017 at 4:12 am #147705

Agree that be casual, but as a guy myself, I think you can not leave it too long between messages as she may loose interest.

wawa505
    Participant
    September 1, 2017 at 7:48 am #147845

I agree with Jed. Tell her what you sincerely feel and give her spaces. Show interested to her job

rickp239
    Participant
    September 1, 2017 at 10:21 pm #148001

Play it slow.