is she interested?

is she interested?

• Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    March 3, 2018 at 9:51 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

March 13, 2018 at 5:29 am #167281
    is she interested?

About three months ago I went on a college night out and met up with a girl both of us were staying in the same house that night and we went back together and had sex. After sex we stayed up all night talking and stayed spooning and talking till the next afternoon when she had to go to college.
    she send me a snap that evening and we were still talking that was grand. then about a month later i asked her if she was going to this college night out and she said that she wasn’t but she wanted to meet up some time. at this stage we are still snapping and we have a gold heart. then another month later there was a big event on and i got tickets to go in but she didn’t get them. she had to go to the smaller night club.on that nigh i got kicked out of the big club and ended up in the small one. I told her about that the next day and she said i could have seen her. Now another month has passed and nothing has happened. I haven’t seen her in person since the first time.