Is she interested in me or just testing me or fear relationships

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 9:00 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

sandeep87
    Participant
    November 6, 2017 at 12:16 am #155140

i have been talking to a girl almost 6 months. From First day i talked , i felt the connection. From that day on-wards i have been in constant touch with her, Talking on phone, on company chat and sincerely been trying for her. Met 4 months back for the first time in person too and couple of time recently. Went for lunch once together.

She was in a relationship which went till engagement but didn’t work out. She shared the incident with me after lunch , when we met for the second time. She Hugged me for the first time that day.

i have told her how special she is once and she felt happy too. I asked her how she felt about me. She told she has met a good friend. I questioned is it only friendship? She replied “she is not open for relationship and she is better only alone with friends around.She does all the things to me what she does to other friends too.”

sandeep87
    Participant
    November 6, 2017 at 12:17 am #155142

After saying such , I complement her a lot now too and she wants to hear more of it from me. As we work nearby i try to make time to meet her while she is on her way back to home on bus (me riding on my bike) to at-least say hi and bye. She doesn’t react negatively or does not say to stop follow her. Sometimes she herself informs me if she is going in some other bus. Does any girl allow such things if she don’t like the person? A normal friend won’t go after a bus as far as i know.

When i first met her in person 4 months back, I offered red roses to her… She didn’t reject them nor reacted as if she didn’t like it.. She just said she can’t take them home. Doesn’t a girl know what red roses are meant for?

I am little confused. If she is interested in me or not? or if she wants to be in a relationship but afraid of facing the same thing which happened in earlier relationship? Or does she wants me to chase after her more to show that i am serious about her? Is she testing me?

Jeremy23422
    Participant
    November 6, 2017 at 11:45 pm #155327

Hello Sandeep,

Everything you’ve relayed and described indicates 110% that she ONLY wants to be friends and does not want to date you. If I understand your message correctly, there is no chance at all of any romantic interest on her end. It does sound like she enjoys your company and values you as a friend, and if you can handle that (just that) then go for it.

But look, man, I’ve had platonic female friends do everything up to wanting to move in with me… take me out in sports cars for ice cream while they were dressed in short skirts… have candlelit dinners alone with me… kneel on their beds alone facing me. None of those particular ones were “into” me.

The real key is physical intimacy, and hugs don’t count. Does she hold your hand? Kiss you? Ask you why you haven’t kissed her? If a girl is romantically interested, she’ll frigging let you know, and this one has gone out of her way to relay the opposite.

If I were you, I’d drop this chick and find someone else, stat.

sandeep87
    Participant
    November 7, 2017 at 4:52 pm #155420

Hey Jeremy,
    As far as in INDIA, i don’t see any girl allow someone kiss her unless the guy proposes her let it be for long relationship or a mutual NSA relationship or anything else.
    In-fact i have normal friends who don’t allow to touch even in friendly way unless they are best of friends..let alone hug.. unless its their birthday and give a handshake.
    i know few girls just hug as a matter of friendship too and some don’t even cross that line. But i am not stressing on that “Hug”.

I hope you read my two posts ? Since only 1000 was the limit i post the rest of thing as comment too.

And this is not about getting in bed with her or have physical intimacy. I am sincerely trying for the long relationship that has a future.
    Its not that all girls will show romantically interests from get go.. i feel here it comes after the guy/girl propose and get into relationship unless both are looking for just physical stuff.

So i hope this makes it clear what i am looking and what i am confuse for?

sandeep87
    Participant
    November 7, 2017 at 4:53 pm #155424

I am looking for a long term relationship with her. Not for NSA or to get in bed with her. I hope that clears that kind of thoughts when suggesting.

between i am from India. I agree girls are moving fast here but still they don’t kiss or hold hands unless they are already in relationship / proposed by someone

kajayaz
    Participant
    November 8, 2017 at 12:37 am #155512

I think you’re verging on nearly obsessed. Maybe she likes you maybe not. Indian women have a lot to consider. eg. log kya kahenge. An on that respect maybe she hasnt made up her mind yet. Or is afraid. Im sorry but theres nothing you can do but move on or wait.

sandeep87
    Participant
    November 8, 2017 at 12:52 pm #155576

i am not obsessed or something.
    Having crush on someone is usual , even i had that but then i didn’t approach to take it further. In those cases we think that “ok someone is made for us and we will meet them some other day”.
    Here i feel its more than just crush. So i want to just make sure i understand her signals clearly and take the next step.
    I dont want to be in a state that i was too late to realize or too early to propose… May be that is making me portrait as being obsessed.
    I still believe that someone is made for us..But i don’t wanna let this go away thinking that.I respect the decision of girl let it be yes or no.

JohnWhite87
    Participant
    November 9, 2017 at 12:18 pm #155753

Not gonna lie man you need to stop pursuing her like that before she pops up with another guy and you be hurt. I have been in the friend zone before but in some cases they turned out unusually good…I ended up having sex lol. Don’t mind me I’m silly. But honestly man her actions dictate that she wants to be friend and she doesn’t like you like that cut your losses and move on or stay her friend and keep it a text messages. Once a week or once a month or every other month text messages. Don’t take no wooden nickels fam.