Is she interested in me too?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 4:45 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

s111
    Participant
    July 5, 2017 at 6:03 am #141306

So I’m a lesbian and I’ve been crushing on a co-worker for a few months now. She identifies as bisexual and is single.
    We don’t really talk much but we see each other a few times a week when we are on the same shift.
    Recently her and a coworker (and friend of mine) were working alone, when out of the blue she asked him if I was single. He replied that yes I am and looking for love. He asked “Why, are you interested in her?” to which she just started giggling and turned red.
    Later on he that same day, he asked again if she was interested in me, she giggled and said “Why?” and he said because you know she’s into girls right? (Im not openly out at work, but a few of my coworkers know), to which apparently she was surprised by, and said she never would’ve guessed I was (the struggle of being femme..).

So my question is, is she interested in me too? or was she just being curious?
    Any advice on where I should go from here?

Thanks in advance 🙂

glddstgpsy
    Participant
    August 13, 2017 at 8:15 am #145247

I would try talking to her and see how she reacts. Perhaps casually ask her to go grab a drink. It sounds to me like she would agree, then you guys can go from there!

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    August 14, 2017 at 11:33 am #145370

yeah.. i would find a way to let her know that you are definitely single and open to dating and meeting people to date.
    i do think she’s into you.
    i think she can tell you are crushing on her otherwise shd wouldn’ have asked..

NOW THE DISCLAIMER:
    think real hard about this before going thru with it. Because it’s all fun and games when it’s new and cool. But what about when you have a fight? What if it goes bad? you break-up? HOw would that go at work? What would the office react to that or bosses (especialy if you work close together on the same projedts?

boyfriends, girlfriends, lovers -come and go. but your job, work, and careers are what we depend on to survive in life. Do you want to potentially put yoru job/career at this organization in jeopardy over this? (There are also potential legal things here if it goes bad later – like sexual harassment, etc.)

Louis Richards
    Participant
    August 14, 2017 at 2:00 pm #145398

yup