Is she interested or just playing around?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:47 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

shadowhatter
    Participant
    August 8, 2015 at 9:21 pm #83743

So I finally meet this girl that I have seen around at school and stuff, I met her online. (QUICK NOTE: I broke up with my ex about a month ago.) We start talking right away and she asks me if I was single and I say I am recently single. We don’t exchange numbers just yet. Few days past she messages me telling me that she heard from someone that I was still in a relationship, and I tell her the truth, that I am not. Anyway I ask her for coffee and give her a couple days that I am free, but she was working all those days unfortunately. The next week I go out of town for a few days, i didn’t message her for a couple days during my vacation, and she messages me telling me to text her when i get back and she gives me her number. When I get back i text her, and she says “Hey 🙂 Im working but Ill text you once I’m off!!” …. Anyway , one thing i always find when I text her, she doesn’t really comment much on what I text to her, its annoying but whatever, i try to not sound desperate.

shadowhatter
    Participant
    August 8, 2015 at 9:29 pm #83744

For example, the next day I said “Good morning! Part of me wishes I didn’t take this shift *sigh 🙁 … Ah well, I want the money. Hope you go out and have a good day today. Happy Friday!!” Then she replies and says ” Morning! Just going out to the cabin tonight, I gotta work saturday night (I told her I was DJing that night and she said she let me know if she’d make it out) … as yo ucan see she didn’t really comment to what I said. Anyway after this we have a pretty good conversation on text, talking about our interests and stuff, turns out we have a lot in common.
    The night of my DJing she asks me to come to her work for a drink, but unfortunately I didn’t have time as I had to get to the club, and she said we’ll hang this week :). We didn’t really exchange texts much for a couple days after this, and I text her and start a conversation, at one point I asked her how her day was but she doesn’t ask me how mine went, so that took me off guard. I then say that after she’s done work

shadowhatter
    Participant
    August 10, 2015 at 8:21 am #83745

tomorrow night we should hang out. She answers my other texts but doesn’t answer that one, really took me off guard again. But I let it go, and said whatever. She asks me if ill be going out the following weekend I tell her whats the plan is and i ask her if she is but she doesn’t answer till the next day. When she texts me back I don’t text her back for two days, and when i do I tell her “Cool Maybe I’ll see yo uout and she replies, “Yeah for sure :)” Anyway that night we end up meeting up at the club and dancing it was great, then she tells me she has to go get her friend a cab and she come back to where i am, but she doesn’t text me back, maybe she was waiting for me to see where she was ??? Anyway the next night we meet up again but no dancing this time, we talk tho… at the end of the night I see her and we talk again, and tell her I’ll text her tomorrow, after talking with her i see another one of my friends and I notice she glances over at me a few times, and we look at each

shadowhatter
    Participant
    August 10, 2015 at 8:21 am #83746

we should hang out, but she doesn’t seem to answer that specific text about hanging out, it was strange. I let it go and didn’t mention it to her. After that she asks me if I was going out the weekend and I ask her if she is but she doesn’t get back to me until the morning, and after that I don’t reply to her for 2 days. That night we end up meeting up and dancing and having a lot of fun, and she said she enjoyed it. the following night we meet up but just chat for a few minutes and go our separate ways with our friends, she said she would text to meet up later but doesn’t. I didn’t text her to see where she was. At the end of the night I see her and we talk a bit and then i see one of my friends and talk with him and as I am talking me and her are constantly looking at each other. The next day, i didn’t text her til late and i didn’t mention about the previous night either, maybe i should have. And like i said before she’s never really good at continuing a text conversation.