Is she interested or not?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:37 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Tim113
    Participant
    August 25, 2013 at 2:09 pm #37705

This is a common question for both Men and Women…Is he/she interested in me?

I’ve fallen for a beautiful woman at a local bakery and wasn’t sure if the signals she’s been sending out is indeed a sign of she’s interested. I visit this bakery every Saturday and love when she’s there because she’s nice and so “easy on the eyes”. I’ll explain our last interaction and would love to hear everyones feedback.

I walk into the bakery in hopes of her being there to attend to my bread addiction and come to find out she’s not at the counter. I approach the counter and am being helped by another woman who works there. As the woman is helping me, I’m having small talk with her to pass the time. As I’m speaking with her, I notice “Pocahontas” in the back looking onto the sales floor.

I’m immediately happy to see she’s in the building lol. I noticed her looking in and she walks away from the back…I’m thinking to myself where did she go? She comes onto the sales floor and asks me “Are you going to the game?” I was wearing a Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal) Jersey. I answer “No, I tried getting tickets but they were way too expensive” She replied “Me too! I tried and shook my head at the ticket prices”. She continues ” I was trying to get tickets for my brother and I and came up empty handed” I then made comments to her not to worry, probably best to stay home and watch the game with friends and the plus side there will be no lines to the rest rooms lol. She then steps out of the counter and stands next to me as we talk, she reached for a news paper and looks for tickets with me in this paper. After a few minutes I pay for my bread, wave good bye and am on my way. I left there shaking my head and thinking she’s definitely interested. Is she or is she not?

sharklasers
    sharklasers
    Participant
    September 19, 2013 at 2:26 pm #39303

She’s only interested in the game dude.

lay_d_devil
    lay_d_devil
    Participant
    September 26, 2013 at 2:29 pm #40080

You’re putting a lot of thought into a girl you see working at the bakery once a week. Just ask her out nicely. Cup of coffee style. If she says yes you can go from there. If she says no there’s probably another bakery down the street.