Is she interested or not?

Author
    Comments

• greenvold
    Participant
    October 1, 2016 at 12:46 pm #112906
    Is she interested or not?

Hey so situation is like this:

I have a nice girl at my work from HR. She told me to come to her office to sign some paperwork. After that i wrote her on her skype and ask her whether she would like to go for a cup of coffe at work. She said she would like to but is really busy right now because its end of motnh and she got loads of work to do. She asked if it would be possible to go another time later maybe. I said sure next week. She asked me a few question which kinda confused me about my job university etc. My question is do you
    guys think that she is interested or not? Shall i write her again?

thank you

Santiago
    Santiago
    Participant
    October 1, 2016 at 7:10 pm #112914

Excellent. Idk if you did, but next time, spark some attraction FIRST, before asking her out. You see, all that she knows about you is that you came to her office to sign some paper work. That may explain the resort of her questions after that.

A woman will feel attracted to a man that shows interest in her. But be sure to spark some more attraction in her.

As to the question, you’ve already stated your intention, and she gave you some light by saying maybe later on. The key now is NOT to push the issue. If you skype her again asking … when? you are going to come off needy and that will backfire you.

Flirt, spark attraction by being non needy, playfully challenge her, be the source of good emotions for her ( laughs, joy, UNCERTAINTY )
    Do it until she brings up the subject and then you pick the date according to your schedule, and then you lead on the interaction.

Maybe she’s was insecure about “…she would like to go for a cup of coffe AT WORK”

Have Fun

greenvold
    Participant
    October 2, 2016 at 3:11 am #112921

all right thanks for opinion. Thing is its not date u know. I just wanted to meet her in person at office talk for like 15 minutes and if I like her ask her out in person. From chat she seems to be not like that you know sorry i am busycya. she suggested another day. that is what gives me hope. but yea i wont skype her very first day i come to work again but i dont think that she will either. u know its a girl man should do the first step i guess

lolo1992
    lolo1992
    Participant
    October 2, 2016 at 4:33 am #112922

Girls are different. We don’t get interested from the first moment on ( mostly), she probably doesn’t even know if she likes you or not. Try talking to her sometimes. Don’t overdo it and go on with your life. She will slowly warm up to you and than you can ask her out!! Good luck 🙂

greenvold
    Participant
    October 3, 2016 at 9:13 am #112924

hey 🙂 what do you mean by overdoing?