Is she interested or not?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 3:26 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Joffrey1
    Participant
    July 25, 2017 at 5:33 am #143050

Last saturday i went for the 4th time to a new hairdresser but already since the first time I really hit it off well with the girl.

Alot of common interests, non-stop laughing, we even have some inside jokes already, + she said when it’s the fair in our village we should go on some rides together. All of this made me think she’s into me as well so last saturday I decided to ask her number at then end while paying to keep it discreet but then her boss came to take care of it.

I told my friends about this, and they told me to add her on facebook since I could simply find her by searching for her first name + the name of the barber place. I thought this might be a little creepy but they didn’t because I could find her in only 30sec.

She added me 3 minutes later. I then texted something like “Heey, why did your boss have to come take the money, i wanted to ask your number to hang out sometime” followed by 2 emojis related to those inside jokes.

Joffrey1
    Participant
    July 25, 2017 at 5:34 am #143051

This was saturday around 8pm, but today, tuesday noon, she still has answerred. She has been active on her profile though.

I would really appreciate some opinions since I can’t at all figure out why she doesn’t answer, I’ve almost never been so certain a girl was into me and the not-knowing is driving me nuts!

Thanks in advance!

Joffrey