Is she into me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is she into me?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 11:41 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

kostashatz
    Participant
    November 14, 2017 at 12:12 pm #156332
    Is she into me?

Hi there im Kostas, a 15-year old highschool student and recently i got to know a new girl. Let’s call her Jenny. So Jenny and I were going to the same school for about 2 years but we never talked to each other. So this year we have classes together and one of my girl friends started hanging out with her. I found her cute so i went and started hanging out with her. We’re talkin on ig and facebook and go out together a lot (not 1 on 1 yet). So last Sunday we went as a group to hang out (me, a friend of mine (male), jenny and 2 other girls one of which was the friend i mentioned hanging out with her) so i sat with her in the coffee shop we hung out and i was trying to make her understand i like her by things such as smiling a lot, flirting touching her hand occasionally and she seemed to enjoy my company very much as she was laughing a lot and smiling too. When i started touching her and getting real close to her (like really close) i touched her hand and she didn’t move away when we wer