Is she into me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is she into me?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:40 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Confused123
    Participant
    December 5, 2016 at 2:31 am #119017
    Is she into me?

Hello! So I met this girl online a few weeks ago. We get along really well and she’s super sweet! I’m bisexual and so is she, the only thing is she’s never been with a girl before and I’ve been with a few. I asked her out for dinner date which was so nice and we had so much fun, and when she dropped me home we just hugged. And the other day I invited her to the beach and it was nice! But I’m too scared to make any moves because Im not sure if shes into me like that or shes just super nervous cause shes never been with a girl before! And I dont wanna vribg it up becauae Im so nervous and dont want to make her feel comfortable! We talk over message a lot but I dont know if or even how I should make a move! We’ve only ever talked about the whole gay thing once and most of the conversation is quite friendy, not flirty.

Please help!

Olive
    Participant
    December 5, 2016 at 8:20 am #119034

You seem very open and your relationship should prosper if you keep yourself in check. If your friend has not been out with a girl before, then she is bound to feel strange with her new experience with another girl. What you must do is talk things over. Tell her how you feel about her, and try to get her to explain how she feel about you. She may feel “mixed up,” If so, take thing slowly.

yogamindgirl
    yogamindgirl
    Participant
    January 16, 2017 at 3:22 pm #123180

I would say go get brunch on a Sunday and bring up being bi. Talk about your experiences. If she’s nervous, this might help her be at ease. We always fear what we do not know, so if you open a path using yourself and your experiences as a pathway to conversation, she just might bite! Good luck!!

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 18, 2017 at 10:22 pm #123608

my suggestion is to .. when the pressure is NOT on because you’re on a date.. is to simply ask her, “if you’ve never been with a girl, how do yo know you’re bi?” or if that’s a dumb question (sorry.. i’m not ‘bi’ so i dont know)… maybe ask, “so have you been curious how it would feel to be with a girl? have you ever imagined it?” and get her talkig about it on that premise instead of “would you like to do this with me?”

and as she opens up that way and talks about it.. just converse with her.. maybe at some point you slip in.. “i think i would enjoy experiencing that with you” or “yo know.. i hope this is okay. but i have imagined what that might be like with you..”

her reaction will be your clue as to where she is at when it comes to you specifically.

good luck! my vibe on this is.. i think if presented gently that way and within context (and not forced out of the blue) — chances are good she’ll open up to you and it will be a positive thing…

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 18, 2017 at 10:23 pm #123609

OH.. but if not and she backs off a bit.. don’t be dismayed and don’t push it with her. its never a bad idea to plant the seed gently and let it simmer. especially if its soembody’s first time or somethign they are shy/nervous/inexperienced at. so mission accomplished either way…

Maxima47
    Maxima47
    Participant
    January 25, 2017 at 2:14 pm #124482

In my past experience, it has always been very difficult reading and understand bisexual women. One day they like boys and the next day they like girls. It’s also hard to know what will flip there switch back and forth. Boredom, can easily be a motive. In your case, it seems as though both of you are scared to make the first move. I’d say just go for a kiss the next time you go out and share a moment. One thing to consider when dealing with bisexual women is that they are probably use to being the less dominate person in the relationship. That means one of you will have to step up and make the first move.