Is she into me??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is she into me??

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:46 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ifrit94
    Participant
    January 17, 2017 at 1:25 pm #123317
    Is she into me??

Hi I met a girl in the gym about December 30, 2016 we had a small talk later (January 3) saw her again and ask her out and gave my her number…. We go out and all went fine about 5 hours…. Since we date (January 5) we talk daily for a week then I ask her out again and again she said yes the day come ( was yesterday) and all was good we talk so much and laugh..

At the end of the date I. Get her to her home.. Later that night she text me saying thanks, that she had a wonderful time and “text me when you get home”

So….. The girl is into me? Or she has good manners??

RickJ12
    Participant
    January 18, 2017 at 6:22 am #123369

Sounds like she is into you and definitely wants to see how things go at least. Surely going on 2 dates means there is at least a little something there already? Now it’s a case of building on it.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 18, 2017 at 9:12 pm #123583

she’s into you. keep doing what you’re doing, keep asking her out.
    the light is green

🙂