Is she into me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is she into me?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 9:10 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

backupPv2
    Participant
    October 30, 2017 at 7:21 pm #154562
    Is she into me?

so i’m in the national guard, 19 yo male, never dated a girl. months ago this girl joined, she was a split option like me, so a junior, 17yo. I was 18 at the time and I hit her up for her number at drill. she gave it to me, but it was the wrong one. She swapped the last number, then she fb messages me out of the blue about a month later asking if I want her real number. yeah. we started texting and I start to bring up taking her on a date after the first 20 txts or so to show my intentions. Ask her when shes free, and we make a plan to go get dinner a week later. She texts me the day before saying her dad doesn’t want her going out with me cause he doesn’t no me. kind of understandable I guess now, but I thought she was just making excuses cause she didn’t want to date me. So I stop texting her, She goes off to basic training for 3 months, then we see each other at drill. She always seems to be by my side, if were walking somewhere shes there. the group moves somewhere else, she finds her way standing next to me, and she makes excuses to touch me, like adjusting my watch etc. Those all seem to be the tell tale signs she’s into me, but she always has excuses. She texts me out of the blue again, we start chatting, she always leaves the last text, initiates the convo the next day, and day after that. I ask her if she’s interested in a haunted house and says it sounds fun, and shes never been to one. She talks about her last cheer leading game as a senior, I ask if she would mind if I went, she says yeah, and gives me the date and time. I go and see her, She offers to take pictures with me after the game, and is really appreciative, even thanks me 3-4 times over text. I bring up the haunted house thing and she tells me she hates haunted houses. where was that in the text? she seemed excited for it. idfk. As you can tell, I probably haven’t approached this in the best way, and have no smoothness with women. I’m slightly overweight, and not very attractive. She’s way out of my league, athletic body, and about an 8-9. Any help is appreciated, I can answer any questions about it.

triathlete777
    Participant
    November 1, 2017 at 5:12 pm #154739

I would say get in shape and then see. It currently sounds like you’re a convenient friend for her.

Stark
    Participant
    November 2, 2017 at 6:39 am #154765

Yep ,you should probably reduce your weight and ask her out again when you are fit.

November 3, 2017 at 3:15 pm #155018

Maybe based on what I’ve read, she seems like she see you as a friend. But it’s not the end of the world. Try to take on more initiative when it comes to hanging out. I had a friend once told me if wants to hang with another friend but he’s the only one proposing to hangout, he usually stops talking to them overtime because it shows that they don’t think about him as much as he thinks about them. If she’s randomly asking you to hang with her then she’s probably thinking about. I don’t know what you said or did to her but honestly as the years go by we’re gonna less and less attractive and character is gonna be a true attribute than physical attaction. Hit her up if she wants to go to the waterpark don’t think about it just join her cause soon or later it’s gonna pay off but at the same time don’t be fixed on only her. try to date other women. What I would call this situation is an unaware attraction to one and another. This isn’t based on physical attraction but rather spiritual.

siriya555
    siriya555
    Participant
    November 4, 2017 at 4:45 am #155075

i am thai girl and i found my husband in dating site too

lovetodaydream
    Participant
    November 4, 2017 at 10:20 am #155079

I think you are being friend zoned. Sure, lose weight, but don’t keep hoping she’ll come around. I’m sure you’ll meet a girl who is less confusing.