Is she into me/ is this cyber sex??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:56 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Riley89
    Participant
    February 17, 2017 at 4:33 am #127388

Ok, hello everyone! I’m new here, I hope I will explain this well enough

So, I’ve “met” this girl online because of common interests (not dating site). We were both in a relationship then (both with boys, we are both bisexual), now she is still with the bf while I am single. I started to like her but since she lives far AND has a bf I decided to keep it for myself.
    We got really close, really fast, we tell each other almost everything, we chat CONSTANTLY, we always talk about meeting (but we don’t live close so it’ll take time), we are very affectionate even though we are usually cold with others so you can say that as friends we love each other, a lot.

Now the weird part. We’ve had this little game since the beginning, bc we always talked about sex and sexual fantasies and never judged each other, in which one would tell the other a sexual fantasy with a celebrity and the other would then say stuff like “oh I think he/she would do you this and that” and at the (continue)

Riley89
    Participant
    February 17, 2017 at 4:47 am #127389

At the beginning it would be qite innocent even of full of details, it was more to shock the other and to laugh than anything else. Now the scenarios are each time more complicated and detailed, saying they’re sexual is an understatement, and we both know we are getting horny whem talking about this stuff, we always knew but….when one is getting horny at a third person is one thing, but a) we’re perfectly compatible sexually and b) we know what the other likes in details so it feels more and more as if we were doing it to each other.

Now, the other night we were ralking about a scenario again and it kinda became a full blown roleplay even in the way she was writing it. I tried to move the “style” of the conversation to something more casual but she would stay closer to roleplay mode AND the worst part is that it sounded as if it was crafted to make ME go crazy (remeber she knows exactly what I like). We basically fell asleep while writing but as this point I wonder.

Riley89
    Participant
    February 17, 2017 at 8:57 am #127390

a) is this considered cybersex? Because it almost feels like
    b) it definitely does NOT feel as platonic as two bffs should be but I wonder if she feels how weird it is too or not
    c) is she into me? She always says I’m gorgeous and stuff but firends say that too sometimes

Help please

SanFran63
    Participant
    February 17, 2017 at 1:58 pm #127487

1. Long-term relationships are difficult even under the best circumstances.
    2. She has a boyfriend and is borderline sexting with you. If she does that to her current boyfriend, she would do it to you too under the same circumstances if you were to date.
    3. She could be showing interest in you, but for the wrong reasons. If she is in a relationship that she is not happy in, she could be using you. Not to sound harsh, but you don’t want to be her emotional crutch because once her current wound is healed, she may throw away the crutches.

Riley89
    Participant
    February 17, 2017 at 3:03 pm #127498

1. Long-term relationships are difficult even under the best circumstances.
    2. She has a boyfriend and is borderline sexting with you. If she does that to her current boyfriend, she would do it to you too under the same circumstances if you were to date.
    3. She could be showing interest in you, but for the wrong reasons. If she is in a relationship that she is not happy in, she could be using you. Not to sound harsh, but you don’t want to be her emotional crutch because once her current wound is healed, she may throw away the crutches.

Thanks for your imput, I was only trying to understand what is it that we’re doing, I don’t need an advice about me dating hera or anything….but thanks bc I know what you mean and that you mean well