Is she into me or am I reading it wrong?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:59 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ugogirls
    Participant
    November 28, 2015 at 8:14 am #89069

I met this girl on tinder. She was into me the first few weeks. But then I got clingy and she was put off by it.. She told her friend ‘I don’t fancy her because she came on strong well to fast’. since she told her friend that I backed off. She then began acting different, texting me more, calling me more. I flirted with her now and again and she would respond ‘haha shut up’ or ‘haha idiot’.

I pretended to be mad at her and then she was calling me loads and texting me and stressing out to why i was mad. I met her yesterday and i just felt a vibe that we liked each other. She gave a me a long tight hug. She touched my arm. She complimented my outfit and shoes. She teased me. She asked if i was texting anyone. She told me she wasnt but then said she kind of was with this girl but she wouldnt get with her. She changed her name to sexy on my phone. She told me how her ex tried it on with her again, but she rejected her. However, She is seeing the girl she is texting tonight.

Camouri
    Camouri
    Participant
    December 8, 2015 at 6:35 pm #89756

She seems to be sending you really mixed signals. I’d need to ask some questions to understand how to help your situation better.
    Are you still seeing her, or are you still into her?
    How many girls have you dated?
    Above all that, she seems into you, yet into other people as well. She seems unsure herself what she really wants, but it seems like you got caught up in the mix of her confusion. She seems to hint to you she does like you and enjoy your company, but maybe she’s afraid? It’s never fun to like someone a lot and then be too afraid to communicate with them. Try to get her to talk to you a bit more seriously about what she wants and express how you feel and what you want. If push comes to shove, you may have to keep searching. The old saying “There’s many fish in the sea” (Yet what if you’ve fished so much you ran out of bait?)
    Anyways, I wish you luck and I hope I helped just a tad bit. Have a nice day/night, okay?
    Take care! Best wishes.

Voyager
    Voyager
    Participant
    April 25, 2016 at 8:54 am #98649

Dude… Bail. She sounds like she only wants you when you ignore her. It’s like a rubber band effect. She come to you when you pull away. She sounds like a selfish dater and everyone should aim higher than that. Personally, I think she thrives on the attention that you give her and she has no intention of giving you any except when she runs the risk of losing your attention.

susiewhatup
    Participant
    May 5, 2016 at 9:13 pm #99883

Well, if she’s going out with other people, perhaps she is attracted to you and just wants to date. So date some other people too. Maybe you’ll find someone less complicated