Is she into me or just being nice?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:28 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

shredd4life
    Participant
    February 6, 2015 at 4:01 pm #72776

I met her on the 1st day of intro to Italian at our college. The teacher made us go around and introduce ourselves to each other in Italian. She approached me and called me by my name. I was impressed, nobody else knew my name. On the way out after class she was right behind me so I turned and said goodbye, we made eye contact and she wished the same. Then we started talking about textbooks before splitting.

The following week I saw her again before class, she smiled and I said hi and talked briefly. She confirmed my name again, and then commented on how she can’t remember anyone’s name but mine somehow. She left class early and I didn’t see her the following class so things stagnated.

Finally saw her again today walking towards class, I said hi and she smiled and said hi back. Then I turned my back and walked to class,(I walk slow) she stayed right behind me unlike most people. At the end of class I got up and faced her she looked up and smiled, I smiled back. She stood there

shredd4life
    Participant
    February 6, 2015 at 4:01 pm #72777

for a moment then I saw her walk to the teachers desk so I just started to head out. When I turned around she was right behind me. I started small talk about our quiz we just took. I didn’t have to say much, she carried on the conversation herself and bought up our textbook conversation again from before. We walked out to the parking lot, where she then said she can’t find her car , said bye and left.

Is she into me, or being nice? If she is into me should I ask her out or is it to soon?

Xillax
    Xillax
    Participant
    February 6, 2015 at 9:40 pm #72808

To me it seems shes just being nice but with little info, its a bit too early to tell. It is possible that she likes you. Socialize a little more and just ask her out for some coffee.

benRobbo1999
    Participant
    February 7, 2015 at 8:09 am #72812

I agree with Xillax, get to know her a little more from that she might let you know that she wants you to ask her out.

juju0716
    Participant
    February 7, 2015 at 1:51 pm #72816

I think she was just being nice and being a little flirty. She is maybe kinda into you. You can definitely make your moves.

shredd4life
    Participant
    February 9, 2015 at 8:51 am #72815

Thanks, I’ll ask her to study with me next week. Hopefully I’ll get more details about her then.

imjustme
    Participant
    February 9, 2015 at 2:55 pm #72968

I think shes being nice and flirty.