Is she just playing me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is she just playing me?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 9:48 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Lovelost
    Lovelost
    Participant
    September 11, 2017 at 6:55 pm #148712
    Is she just playing me?

I got a job in a restraint 5 months ago love the job it’s like working with famley. 4 months ago some of us took a day trip to a park. We had a grate time but one of the girls (I say girl becouse I’m 10 year older then her) was acting a little shy around me. Witck was weird when we have been flirting a little at work. Come to find out she was starting to crush on me or was just realized she had one. We ended up walking out to the car alone. Everyone had stoped hear and there so we was first out. Are work famley saw this as a big joke and she got real inberest but still rode back in the same car as me. As soon as we got in she throws a sweatshirt in my lap and lays down. Not wanting to talk with are coworkers to hear are hands did a lot of talking. The next time at work after the joke of us being Gf/Bf was keep gong so she would sneak back to see me. Over the next mouth we text back and fourth. Talking about every thing at work they let up on us. So she would show up at my side at time

Lovelost
    Lovelost
    Participant
    September 11, 2017 at 7:49 pm #148713

She had broke up with someone at this time (Idk) but she was coming on strong. Now on the ride back I really started to like her she was feeling me. So I turned up the heat but we can’t find a way to hookup out of work. We didn’t have a car or someplace to go. So when we worked same shift she would try to stay late and get a ride with who I was rideing with. We have got real close but she said with the breakup she didn’t want to date right now. So this gose on for a month or so. One night we was goofing off and had one of the movie moments and kissed. Now it wasn’t a sexy kiss but more like I kissed a electrical eel sparks, butterflys, sweating the hole 10 yards. Still most of are talks is in text and she says she felt it to but still not wanting to date. (But I’m hooked and want to move this along) she was having some health troubles and wasn’t wanting to open up to anyone about it. When she stoped texting every day or wouldn’t anser me back I started to fill pushed away.

Richy Rich
    Richy Rich
    Participant
    September 12, 2017 at 5:31 am #148725

Id stop texting her. She has just broke up with someone and is using you as an emotional tampon. Just maybe send one ext saying “Hey. check your schedule and if your free to meet get in touch”. That’s it.

Lovelost
    Lovelost
    Participant
    September 12, 2017 at 8:08 am #148714

Now I don’t know anything about the health problems and we are only talking at work and not like we was. But still flirting and touching like she is still in to me. With out her knowing I find out a old flame comes back to town. I asked her who she was talking about? Oh just a friend she tells me. I keep my mouth shut and let things go not wanting to have problems at work. But i can’t so I confront her about not texting me we have a little tuff and she opens up about the health stuff says she didn’t want to talk and so on. Says she can’t do a relationship still to much going on in her life. (I haven’t said anything more about the guy and she hasn’t talked about he around me. But i have be told they did have a one night stand and she was not in to it. I just found out last week.) So thing slow way down outside of work but she is all over me when no one is around. She has her health under control now and is texting a lot more and I have got a car now too. So I start asking her to go out

Amy98
    Participant
    September 12, 2017 at 8:10 am #148721

I’m sorry to say this but I think you were a rebound. She might not have done it on purpose.. a lot of gorls dont even realize it but she needed someone to pour her heart out to and share some intimacy.. she was lonely after her breakup abut now feels ready to move on. The fact that you were there right after her breakup helped her but now shes pushing you back so she can feel a bit more free after finaly putting her break up behind her.

Amy98
    Participant
    September 12, 2017 at 8:10 am #148723

Im sorry. But i dont think false hope would be good for u right now. But it is still possible that shell come to her senses and realize you were there for her. Unfortunately this doesnt happen often. At least not around me

Amy98
    Participant
    September 12, 2017 at 8:11 am #148724

No. Shes not playing you. Shes using you as a rebound. Im sorry but thats just the way it is if everything you wrote is true. She felt sad and lonely from her breakup and u were there for her. Now she feels ready to move on so she doesnt need you anymore. She wants to be independent for a while. Im sorry it had to happen to you but i dont want you to have false hope. While she might come around its unlikely it will ever be serious on her part. I dont want you to give her too much of a hard time or hate her because this moght not be a consious decision shes making. Many girls dont even realize they’re using guys as rebounds to get over a breakup.