Is she loosing interest in me? Did I lose my chances?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    January 1, 2018 at 9:26 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

rockinit85
    Participant
    December 12, 2017 at 3:51 pm #159879

I’d really appreciate any help or comments, however I’ve been thinking/dwelling way to much about this. I met this girl like two weeks ago, her friends that i’ve known for a minute brought her over to smoke and chill, and we talked briefly and all was good. She came over to smoke with her friends 3-4 times since then, sometimes I had been a little drunk which made it much easier for me to talk to her. Jumping to the point i had to pick up something from her and she couldnt come till 2 in the morning i was cool with it as i already started liking her a lot and was thinking of unrealistic possibilitys. Beleive it or not we hung for two hours, and actually ended up hooking up. She left. Two days later (its clear now we both kind of like eachother) she came over with her friends to smoke, I was feeling anti social already cause of weed and adderall mix, but it was just very awkward. I did really say much at all, even tho she was sitting right next to me and everyone else would drift off in

rockinit85
    Participant
    December 12, 2017 at 3:56 pm #159882

In they’re own conversations, we would sit there for like 5 minutes she would be on her phone and I just wasn’t saying anything while my roomate and the other girls talked on they’re own. The past times i’ve been super cool talking to her making her laugh and engaging in easy convos. Now that the truth was out that I have a shot with her, I suddenly became nervous. I’m worried that she might of lost interest, they were here for 3 hours and I barely made any personal conversations with her, unless she was showing me something on her phone or starting the conversation. I felt nervous as I know her friends are aware of what happened and that I told her I liked her, I have anxiety about being judged or saying the wrong thing in a group of people. My question does this sort of stuff turn off girls, it was evident she liked me, but after last night I feel that she totally lost interest in me. Should I text her today and see if she wants to hang out again? She mentioned being free

Matthew1331
    Participant
    December 12, 2017 at 5:55 pm #159901

She’s probably nervous about it too. Chill, take a deep breath, keep your cool. Give her a day or three, as you already hooked up, I don’t see why wouldn’t she want to again. Don’t push yourself onto her though.

jake281
    Participant
    December 12, 2017 at 11:06 pm #159915

She’s probably nervous about it.