Is she losing interest?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is she losing interest?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:19 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Hyperion567
    Participant
    August 25, 2015 at 4:33 pm #84764
    Is she losing interest?

Been seeing a girl for 3 months (8 dates…she travels a lot). I really like her. She is divorced with 2 kids…one of whom lives at home. We had a great date 2 weeks ago…ended up with a serious make out session. She invites me to come over next Sunday for movies and more “alone time”. The next day she texts to cancel, saying that she screwed up her kids visitation schedule. I texted her 3-4 times during the week and she seemed a bit “off”. Is she losing interest? Regretting her decision? She is a busy woman (manager) with ex and kids. Am I over-reacting? (By the way, we have had sex previously, but it was a bit awkward…which we did discuss and moved on from…HELP

TheFrapRap
    Participant
    August 26, 2015 at 10:32 pm #84848

A lot of times, things happen in their lives and they are dealing with something of their own. You could express this feeling to her and then ask is everything okay. If something is wrong and she doesn’t want any help with it than just give her the space she needs until she’s ready.

sbe1
    Participant
    August 27, 2015 at 1:45 am #84859

Unfortunately I think she might actually be losing interest. Considering the fact that you are past three months which is typically the honeymoon stage of a relationship and the only time you two have had sex was pretty awkward she might be thinking things might not be too keen in the future. Mostly due to the fact that after this point in relationships the significant other is looking towards what might the relationship turn out to be in the future and a physical/sexual connection is something a grown woman will more than likely need. I am not going to say everything is completely fine especially since talking 3 or 4 times a week in what I am assuming what you want to be a serious relationship is not optimal at all, but obviously the only thing you should be doing if this is bothering you that much is to just talk to her about it because for all we know she just might be busy. If she wants to talk to you and be with you she will make time for you and be honest with you.

Mistacee
    Participant
    August 29, 2015 at 7:23 pm #84928

I agree she would make time to talk to you many women just “get busy” when they lose interest

jenkins54
    Participant
    August 30, 2015 at 7:11 pm #84942

I wouldn’t think she’s losing interest. She has a busy life. With 2 kids, travelling, and work. That can be a lot.

JZ36
    Participant
    August 31, 2015 at 5:09 am #84947

My opinion is that she might be really busy, don’t forget she have two kids after all.

Msphdnot
    Msphdnot
    Participant
    August 31, 2015 at 7:20 pm #84989

It’s clear she has other things on her mind and she likes you well enough to give you the “cookie”, but women with children mature very fast and don’t think like single girls do. Her life if not her own anymore. If she’s a good mom, she’s always considering he children when making MOST decisions, so no telling what she’s thinking. It sounded kind of sudden so I don’t think it’s you. I think something caused her plans to change. My goodness, she had two kids and is a manager…lots of responsibility. It’s not you. Usually a woman will give you plenty signs if she’s not into you. Just give her a minute.