Is she losing interest in me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 5:39 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

drumlegend
    Participant
    August 6, 2015 at 1:12 am #83641

So we have been speaking for a week now and we have got on so well. She got kittens this week and her mum is away so she has to look after them alone. She originally wanted to go on a date but she cancelled which I understand because I have a cat and I know how much time they can take up and the last thing you want to do is leave them on their own.

I am worried that she might be losing interest though because we are leaving it quite a while to meet up. She said we can meet next Tuesday but it feels like ages away. We have quite a lot in common and very similar personalities but I really am thinking she is losing interest. We don’t seem to talk in the mornings anymore like we used to and our conversations aren’t as much anymore. I’m tearing my hair out at the moment!

I suffer from Bi Polar disorder so it’s hard to find anyone! She has been very understanding about it as well and said it doesn’t bother her at all but I don’t want that taking over and cause me to mess things up 🙁

drumlegend
    Participant
    August 6, 2015 at 8:13 am #83642

I stupidly brought it up how I think she is losing interest and she said she told me that I didn’t know she was losing interest and only she would know that.

I jokingly asked her if she is looking forward to meeting me and she said she is. Maybe I’m overreacting or maybe she has met someone else who is more interesting.

alexadating3229
    Participant
    August 6, 2015 at 12:15 pm #83654

I am Bipolar as well. I also have trouble with relationships because of it. I would say that people are hard to understand regardless of your own mental state. I did not date for a VERY long time. I had people that left me when I said I was bipolar. it’s nice that she’s accepting of it. just don’t push it! I used to have days where I just could not sleep and was texting and calling people at all hours of the day. I was so impulsive that I would do things the second I thought of them. it sounds like you should try what I did with friends before and just give them space so that they can talk to you when they can. (let’s face it– we can be hard to handle emotionally!!) let her come to you, drumlegend!

JeffS
    Participant
    August 10, 2015 at 3:32 am #83796

If you are in danger of making her bored, text her less, see if you can get a date and see where it goes from there. It’s hard to talk to someone forever without ever meeting.

justwondering0
    Participant
    August 10, 2015 at 3:34 am #83797

As someone said, don’t text so much and just be yourself. If that is not enough then you were not meant to be.

flordagirl
    flordagirl
    Participant
    August 10, 2015 at 8:21 am #83753

Tuesday isn’t that far off. Just stop texting her for at least a day. If she’s interested she’ll reply.