Is she messing with my by being friendly or actually flirting?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:08 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

agk8450
    Participant
    January 2, 2014 at 7:12 pm #45671

I asked this girl that I liked over the summer and she rejected me. She wanted to be friends because she thought a break up would make us not talk to each other forever. I was pretty sad but once school started and I saw her again, our friend relationship has gotten more comfortable. I keep flirting with her and one day we fed each other left over lunch after a field trip. Then today, I asked for gum and instead of giving me the long wriggly’s piece she just pulled out, she gave me a chiclet and shoved her fingers in my mouth. Umm… what?! I was completely shocked. Not sure if friendly or flirty. Should I try and ask her again? Valentine is coming up but im not sure… she hasn’t liked anyone every since this one guy who was a a**hole which was a year before I asked her in summer. I can’t stop thinking about her and I really want to care for her more than just a friend. What should I do?

agk8450
    Participant
    January 2, 2014 at 7:32 pm #45672

I forgot to also mention she asked me to come to her house but it was like 9 and i said I couldn’t.

ijurbangirl
    ijurbangirl
    Participant
    January 2, 2014 at 8:14 pm #45673

Yeah I would ask her out at that point also you need to define what your relationship status is with heR. Thats a bit too friendly for my taste.