Is she or is she not?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is she or is she not?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:06 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

hautenshi
    Participant
    April 17, 2017 at 6:16 am #133416
    Is she or is she not?

So I like this girl, asked her out back in 2015 and she rejected my date. Been a friend with her since, we’re part of a small group of friend who always hang out, and we game a lot together.

So fast forward 2017,I realise nowadays she always seems to want to sit opposite of me. Sometimes it feels like she would go out of her way, to move from my side to sit in front of me. I’ve noticed this multiple times and its obvious to me, sometimes when we catch each others gazes she would look away quickly. Once when we were hanging out at a friend’s place every time I shifted my seating position, i’d catch her shift hers a bit as well. I would literally just shift a little to see if she did, and well she did like 8 out of 10 times? Another thing I noticed was her shifting to face me but not looking at me. Eg. She’s playing a mobile game and I stood on the left and she faced left, when I moved right she turned right.

So what do you think guys? Is she into me now or am I overthinking this?

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    April 17, 2017 at 12:31 pm #133455

without more details it could be the worst you can imagine, or the best.
    have you asked her out recently? that will be the quickest way to find out.

other clues. does she ask about you? ask for more details about whatever you say? seem very intersted in what you say? (the key here is, “asking youj more about what yous say?”) Those are also the stronger indicators of interest. If she’s not doing that, then i’d say these are signs she is not interested and trying to create a barrier – rather than a connection.

Kobe B
    Participant
    April 18, 2017 at 1:33 am #133488

she may be into you but try to test the waters to know that you are interested.

PeterArnold
    Participant
    April 18, 2017 at 10:01 am #133470

have you asked her out recently?

DropTopWoppp
    Participant
    April 21, 2017 at 1:38 am #133869

She may be playing hard to get but try to see how she feels about you right now and ask her out if you feel it

rose115
    Participant
    April 22, 2017 at 1:41 pm #134075

just flirt with her and see if she reciprocates. if not, you have your answer

Nappa
    Participant
    April 23, 2017 at 9:54 pm #134107

Honestly I’d say this is a good sign from everything we know so far. Mimicking body language is a sub-conscious sign that someone is attracted to the person they are mimicking.

macdaddybunz
    Participant
    April 23, 2017 at 10:33 pm #134109

Maybe she is testing you to see if you’re interested again.

gemma
    Participant
    April 24, 2017 at 3:06 pm #134227

do you think he is so interested?

jungleboy247
    jungleboy247
    Participant
    April 24, 2017 at 5:07 pm #134257
    Reply To: Is she or is she not?

Ask her out, you miss 100% of the shots you don’t give.

strudelsnatcher
    Participant
    April 25, 2017 at 6:03 pm #134392

Going off of what you’ve said, it does seem like she may be interested in you.

jim1174
    Participant
    April 27, 2017 at 4:53 am #134545

try talking to he and teling her how you feel

Mj1987
    Participant
    May 5, 2017 at 5:07 am #135472

Try to have a conversation with her. Know what is in her brain. Try to do little flirting and ask her again for a date. That is the best options as of now,

berlinball
    Participant
    May 5, 2017 at 11:18 am #135490

talk to her