Is she playing games with me or does she like me please help.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    May 5, 2018 at 11:46 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

God
    Participant
    March 12, 2018 at 9:44 pm #167250

For the past 2 months there is a beautiful girl(prettiest girl probably in the sophomore class) has been looking at me. And im basically going to tell my story and see what you guys think. Im a mediocre looking guy and she is very pretty keep that in mind. The 1st confrontation i had was when i was getting out my truck and she was walking by and she looked back at me directly and when i looked at her she looked away. The 2nd time i was letting her walk across the street from the parking lot and she smiled directly at me for 5 seconds at least. That was all in a week and as the weeks went by she looks at me occasionally is class and stuff she bumped into me. Then a week back me and her make eye contact for like 10 seconds at least in class. It wasn’t a friendly stare it was a seductive stare. So i was like wow she likes me. The next day it happens again but shorter so i was like enough is enough so i did a rookie move a messaged her on twitter like a noob and she replies “who r u?”

God
    Participant
    March 12, 2018 at 9:46 pm #167251

And she goes on to say how she doesn’t really know me and stuff. Do you guys think she was lying? All those times couldn’t have been coincidences right? She seems really nice and i don’t think she was find pleasure hurting peoples feelings on purpose. Please tell me if she likes me or is she playing games.

Doomsy
    Participant
    March 13, 2018 at 4:46 am #167271

Look, the only thing you can do is befriend her. Get to know her better before asking her out. If you get rejected, it’ll hurt, but… I’m not sure not else u can do honestly… I’m so new to dating tbh

God
    Participant
    March 13, 2018 at 9:45 am #167252

ME and her have never spoken a word t each other. And btw she looked at me a lot there was a ton of stuff i didnt mention and she likes to play with her hair in front of me a lot also.

Madshan
    Participant
    March 14, 2018 at 2:49 pm #167381

Start talking to her. The worst case scenario is you stay the same not having any form of relationship with her. It’s better to get rejected.

KCBrown
    Participant
    March 15, 2018 at 12:53 am #167399

Just get to know her and go from there. Maybe she hasn’t made the connection that the guy from Twitter and the guy from school are the same person…

ptown18
    Participant
    March 15, 2018 at 1:41 am #167407

You definitely gotta get to know her more. She’ll eventually let you know how she feels about you.