Is she playing hard to get or some weird game?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:13 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

gingerpwnage
    Participant
    August 23, 2015 at 9:17 pm #84598

I met this girl at work a few days ago who’s 17-19 years old with me being almost 18. We hit it off well and I got her number. We sent about 3 messages total and she didn’t reply for two days. We had a pretty good text conversation for a little but she again didn’t reply. Now I’m wondering what to do. Every time we talk it goes well. I may send another message saying something like “want to go do something on Friday?” So we get something set. Do I wait to message her again? I don’t like games and she’s a really girly girl (maybe that’s a factor).

Basically I got her number, she ignored me for two days, started a conversation via text, then ignored me again, I’m thinking about asking her out.

gingerpwnage
    Participant
    August 23, 2015 at 9:34 pm #84599

I just sent her a messaging asking if she wanted to go out on Friday. She didn’t reply to my first message yesterday when we were texting back and forth. Decided that every day delayed makes it harder to make something happen. If she doesn’t reply by Tuesday I’m done.

areselle
    Participant
    August 23, 2015 at 10:07 pm #84601

I think she’s not interested in you. If she was she wouldn’t ignore you so much.