Is she playing mind games or did she just not look at her phone?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:57 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Sion
    Participant
    April 7, 2016 at 11:32 am #97293

I’ve been talking to this chick for around 2 weeks now, its going really well. She told me she had not done alot today, so I asked her if I was distracting her and if so I’ll leave her alone for abit. She said Yes,thanks, I then said ”Message me later??” and she did not respond. Do you guys have any clue what this means? She clearly likes me after the chats we’ve had I’m just curious as to if you guys think shes busy by not replying or what? :/

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  Sion.

wldwtr555
    Participant
    April 13, 2016 at 2:45 pm #97693

don’t you hate long goodbyes? I sometimes feel as if the phone went dead but then again, if she really is busy and her boss is looking at her wondering why she’s txting rather than working. She more than likely read message me later which mean, when you can. Not sure if she needed to respond to that yet again.

She’ll call you when she can.

Beachlife001
    Beachlife001
    Participant
    April 13, 2016 at 5:20 pm #97708

I think it’s too early to tell just yet. I say give it a week of conversation (or of she doesn’t respond, your attempt at conversation) and see. If she is really interested she would make effort to talk but then again she could actually be busy today with something important. Good luck with everything!