Is she really into me or am I just misunderstanding things?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:31 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Tyree
    Participant
    March 11, 2016 at 5:22 am #95445

There’s a girl in my class who acts different with me than when she’s with others. With others she smiles no matter the insults & act a little weird. With me she shows her fragile self, I’m the only one who she tells her inner emotions to. She is really mature unlike how she’s with others. That made me confirm the thoughts I had when I first met her; that there’s much more to her than what she shows.
    I acted a little affectionate to her & she changed. She would stare at me & quickly turn back when I notice. She tells me about guys who she thinks have a crush on me (they don’t). At the same time she tries to avoid having any forms of contact with me, she would be loud with others but silent with me. Yesterday she ignored me the whole day till I intentionally talked about a guy she thinks has a crush on me to my best friend when she was near, & she silently looked at me for the first time that day then she started to blabber about a guy whom she’s ‘trying’ to get in a relationship with.

Voyager
    Voyager
    Participant
    April 25, 2016 at 8:54 am #98646

I would play it cool. Stay back and see what she does. It’s not just your responsibility to seek her out, she also has some responsibility in seeking you out if she wants you.