Is she really into me or not ?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 11:45 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

trapezemit
    Participant
    April 28, 2015 at 8:21 pm #77966

Hi All, I would really appreciate if ladies could help and I really appreciate your feedback. I hope this is the right place to get women’s take on my situation.

I went hiking with a group and got to know this lady(let me call lady A) and she is a real estate agent. The moment we introduced each other I found out that she looked at me a bit differently, the kinda of feeling that she is interested in me. Since I am single and not dating and am looking for a good partner, and since it just so happeens that I’ve thought about getting a house for a while I decided to reach out to her and she replied back shortly and we met the first time for dinner, which is roughly about 1 weeks after the hiking. I can def tell she is a very outgoing person and has good personalities.

The dinner went very well. We talked about what I wanted for a house and we briefly talked about our backgrounds/interests/family/siblings, she even asked my birthday(I didn’t ask hers). We are both in mid-30s. At some point she even mentioned to me she was once engaged but had broken up from that relationship. However, when that happen I don’t know, but likely not within 1 ~ 2 years I think. She seemed very nice and . I felt that she seemed interested in me. But, maybe this is who she is as an outgoing person and maybe also because that she was in a relaxed mood with some champaigne.

I think lady A is interested in me and I kinda have more evidence to prove my feeling. During the dinner lady A referred me to a loan officer(let me call lady B). I got in contact with lady B and chatted on the phone. She asked about pre-approval and some basic info like if I am single, no kids… etc. I kinda feel that lady B wanted to know if was single when she asked me, and I felt that it may have something to do with lady A since both ladies work together. When I went met lady B in person to provide all the docs for pre-approval, we went over docs and at some point lady B kinda double confirmed with me if I was single to which I said yes.

After that, a couple of days later I texted lady A saying that we can go check out houses over weekend during the day and then have something together in the evening and watch sunset at beach afterwards. She took up the offer and we were scheduled for this.

We went house checking on Sunday in the afternoon. I kinda purposely asked her what she would perfer if she were to buy a house(I know she didn’t have a house and was renting and are still renting now), and whether she would buy this house or like this and that…etc. I think she could feel my intention. After done checking houses we went to a restaruant by the ocean and the beach. In the restaurant we talked more about our families/backgrounds/interests/and a bit more stuff on houses. I also got a chance to ask her birthday since I didn’t ask last time and she told me that. Then she asked my birthday again. I am not sure if she forgot about my birthday or forgot about having asked about my birthday. There was a family with kids next to us. She asked me how many kids I want and I said 1 or 2. I asked her same question she said open/undecided. She asked me if I was dating I said no. Then I asked her the same question she said she just started dating to which I responded to her “oh great!” and she seemed a bit surprised at my response.

After dinner we went down to beach for sunset. She didn’t look all that happy at all on her face. Not sure if it was because my “oh great” response, or becaue she saw a couple of lovers hugging togethers and wacthing sunset just like us. She standed right next to me but had a slight angle off me possible towards one of the couples in the front. After sunset was done we went back to her car because I’d left my stuff there before we went for sunset. When we said good night and hugged each other I could feel the tension and feeling between us became more like friends. This concludes the end of the story thus far.

I know she should get the feelings I am interested in her. And I think she is likely interested in me too otherwise she wouldn’t have come out to have dinner with me, plus the feel I got from lady B with the way she asked me if i was single. However, when lady A said she just started dating when I asked her, I really do not know what she meant by that. Is she really dating or not ? Is she really interested in me or not ? What should I do next ? Should I be more upfront and honest about my intention or should I keep asking her out and keep it light and fun and find out more ?

• This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by  trapezemit.

infamissg
    Participant
    April 28, 2015 at 9:16 pm #77968

Yes, she’s into you. Go for it.

infamissg
    Participant
    April 28, 2015 at 9:17 pm #77969

I signed in just to tell you that. 🙂

trapezemit
    Participant
    April 28, 2015 at 9:31 pm #77971

Thank you for your response ! But if so, why did she say she just started dating when I asked her ? What should I do next ?

DM82
    Participant
    April 29, 2015 at 2:33 pm #78050

It sounds like she’s interested in you. Have a question though. When she told you that she just started dating did she sound flirty or was it more like a statement?

unknown0726
    Participant
    April 29, 2015 at 3:07 pm #78057

Hey! It sounds like she’s into you. Try to get closer to her and find out who or if she is dating. She might have said that just to make you jealous.

trapezemit
    Participant
    April 30, 2015 at 8:26 am #78062

Hi DM82, she was not flirty when she said that. I feel that was pretty much a statement. So, what did she mean by that and what should I do ?

INeedHelp
    Participant
    April 30, 2015 at 8:42 pm #78215

She does sound into you. She may want to see you work harder for what you want. She might have said that to let you know that she won’t just be yours simply because you want her, but that your like the others that she is ‘dating’ are on equal foot. You need to show her that you are the best man for her and that even if she’s dating other guys, you are not intimidated by them and that she will soon discover that you are head and shoulders above all of them. Maybe that’s what she wants to see from you?

trapezemit
    Participant
    May 3, 2015 at 11:04 pm #78354

Thank you all for the feedback.

1. If I ask her out again, should I keep it light and try to find out her interest slowly, or, should I be upfront and let her know my intentions ? Since I can’t read this lady’s mind, I don’t know if she would prefer to keep it light and start slowly or she is ok with me begin upfront. What if I am upfront with her but rather she prefers it to be light in the beginning ?

2. If I am to be upfront with her and communicate my romantic intentions, what would be the best way to win her over firmly and surely ?

3. I am thinking about switching to a different agent and telling her that my priority with her is as a lady rather than an agent. In other words, I want to stop the biz relationship with her and only pursue romantic relationship with her if she is interested. What’s your take on this approach ? If it is not a good approach, how can I put the main focus on romantic rather than biz relationship ?

hotgal2002
    Participant
    May 12, 2015 at 10:28 pm #78809
    Reply To: Is she really into me or not ?

She is so into you!!!

vehi
    Participant
    May 15, 2015 at 9:50 am #79062

It really sounds like she’s into you!

Fairy93
    Participant
    May 20, 2015 at 2:24 pm #79415

It sounds she’s into you