DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is she serious about me?

Author
    Comments

• Cntrstrike0
    Participant
    September 16, 2016 at 6:19 am #111580
    Is she serious about me?

I’ve been in a relationship since the past 9 months. Well I have been having second thoughts about her. I don’t feel like she is cheating or betraying or anything but what I do feel is she is not that serious about me. I have taken really a lot and a lot of efforts and I guess she is not doing enough. I feel deprived of it. She is always is mean, never sweet to me, doesn’t write long message (I almost write her every week) . She does not express her love for me.
    We both do have a common best friend and she tells me that the girl i am dating does not express too much love but she likes you like anything. Well everyone has told me that on this part my gf would not express so much. I do know that she likes me alot but then my expectations don’t get fulfilled.
    What should I do ? I don’t want to break up bcos I love her like anything.How should I let her know ? She asks for reason for everything I say? She even says if you don”t get what you want then leave me. Please help me with this

109ball02
    Participant
    September 19, 2016 at 6:57 pm #111903

She askes for a reason why you say what you do? Then give her one, or a bunch.

You say you love her.. but you are having second thoughts. You told yourself what you need to hear.

9 months. Its been nine months and she is pulling back or not putting in. Just tell her how you feel. If that does not get anywhere, sit her down and straight up ask her what she wants from you. Ask her what she expects out of the relationship with you and her. Her expectations. Ask her if they are being met. Ask her about concerns she has towards you or the both of you. Then sit back and listen. But my God, get on it, its been 9 months and you are unhappy. Make a change or things will just continue the way they are

sebastianhighlander
    Participant
    September 21, 2016 at 2:40 am #112045

It’s time that the two of you have a talk about where your relationship is headed. I hope that she will be able to have an open, honest discussion about why you both feel the way you do and act the way you do. I find it helps to organize your thoughts on paper beforehand, and then plan out how you want to bring up each point. Best of luck.

Louis Richards
    Participant
    September 21, 2016 at 9:15 pm #112146

You need to talk to her

Cntrstrike0
    Participant
    October 4, 2016 at 1:35 pm #113192

She told me that her expectations are being met and she is really v v happy bcos of me.

Cntrstrike0
    Participant
    October 4, 2016 at 3:53 pm #113193

She told me that her expectations are being met and she is really v v happy bcos of me.

She askes for a reason why you say what you do? Then give her one, or a bunch.

You say you love her.. but you are having second thoughts. You told yourself what you need to hear.

9 months. Its been nine months and she is pulling back or not putting in. Just tell her how you feel. If that does not get anywhere, sit her down and straight up ask her what she wants from you. Ask her what she expects out of the relationship with you and her. Her expectations. Ask her if they are being met. Ask her about concerns she has towards you or the both of you. Then sit back and listen. But my God, get on it, its been 9 months and you are unhappy. Make a change or things will just continue the way they are

She told me her expectations are being met and I make h

October 10, 2016 at 9:16 am #113519

If you’re not feeling fulfilled in your relationship, I feel like that may be enough of an answer for you to know what you need to do.