Is she still interested?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is she still interested?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:58 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

dave87
    Participant
    January 4, 2015 at 2:44 pm #69855
    Is she still interested?

So here’s the deal. I went out on a couple of dates with this girl. We had a pretty good time. For the 3rd date, she invited me over to her place for dinner. She said she wanted to have a chance to talk more in a quieter environment. So I went over that night, she made dinner, we talked, joked, etc. After dinner I sat down on the couch and she sat down on the opposite one. I found that a bit weird, as I felt she wanted to be more intimate from the get go. So we continued talking as we watched television. Eventually, she had to get ready for work (she worked night shift, which I already knew going in). So as I left, I leaned in to kiss her. She turned her cheek to me as to signify she didn’t want it on the lips. As I walked to my car, I was kind of confused as to what had happened. Did she decide over dinner that she didn’t like me anymore? Was she uncomfortable? Did she get cold feet?

Furthermore….

dave87
    Participant
    January 4, 2015 at 2:50 pm #69856

Furthermore, after that encounter she went from texting me every couple of days to not texting me at all. About a week had passed and I decided to text her. She responded in her usual jovial emoticon filled response. But since then all conversation has been triggered by me. I asked her out again but she said she had to work. Since then she hasn’t contacted me . I’ve decided to let her make the next move. A week has passed since we last spoke. I’m not necessarily super “in” to this girl but would still like to continue on to see where it goes. Or has she already decided she’s not interested?

Anonymous
    January 4, 2015 at 6:02 pm #69857

Besides our need for food, water, warmth, and shelter, there is no desire sobasic as our wish to have loving relationships with other people. In fact, numerous scientific studies have demonstrated a strong correlation between goodhealth and maintaining close relationships–and even just interacting in a positive way with other people. Infants deprived of relating to their mothersor other caretakers often fail to thrive, drawing in on themselves and beginning a downward spiral that can result in maladjustment, severe neuroses, andeven death. Thus, finding and nurturing positive relationships is a key stepwe can take to ensure health and well-being. Paradoxically, however, doing socan also be one of the most difficult, complex, and frustrating human experiences. To make matters worse, many people have an unconscious (and erroneous)expectation that once they find their “perfect” mate, life with them will beblissful, easy, and completely fulfilling.