Is she super busy or just done with me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 10:59 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ineedhelpbad24
    Participant
    March 10, 2017 at 6:17 pm #129830

Met a girl 5 mo. ago, both 3 mo. out of relationship, hangout casually at bars & have great conversation
    Her ex was using and she paid for everything, Only brought him up one or two times when the ex subject came up
    We’ve had sex 4-5 times in 5 mo.
    We texted everyday, snap chat, facebook tags, instagram memes etc.
    Feb. 1 she txt me saying she drunkenly made out with a guy at a bar with a group of friends. (her friend died)
    We werent dating and I was still playing the field but starting to stop for her.
    She asked what we were and how i felt so I told her I im getting feelings and she said she definitely had feelings.
    We hang out vday at her house with another couple and when they leave I stay the night and we have sex.
    Next few days are normal, then she starts job #2 and basically 180 degree change. Barely talk to her
    I say “Hey, kinda been getting the vibe ur not feeling this anymore so I’m gonna back off. Just wanted u to know so ur not confused”

Ran out of characters…

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    March 10, 2017 at 6:25 pm #129832

if she’s at a 2nd job that would explain why she’s not in communication. having 1 new job is tough enough, but 2?
    be a bit more patient. the last thing she needs is drama with a new job and working 2 jobs.. get it?

so keep it short and sweet and give her space.. “hows the new job going? hope to talk soon” and just see what happens.

a big mistake i’ve made that’s turned off my share of women is being too impatient and assuming somebody is ignorign you. women hate that. so don’t ever do that if all possible. it pushes them away.

if after a few times nothing… and youv’e been patient. yeah.. move on.

ineedhelpbad24
    Participant
    March 13, 2017 at 8:56 am #129831

***CONTINUED***

She replies with “I’m sorry I’ve just been so tired and all over the place the last couple weeks. I feel like I don’t have time for anything” and i say “its cool just wanted you to know”, she says “I understand” then I asked “If you still feel the same way it’s one thing but I have been reading it differently lately” and her response was “Idk I thought I wanted a relationship then when it started to get real I wasn’t sure how I felt anymore” .

Is she just done with me? She seemed so into me, always smiling and dying laughing, invited me to her house multiple times, introduced me to friends and then boom. Now when i txt its about an hour before I hear anything and most of the time its 1-3 messages then never hear anything. Then I see her on facebook or instagram and im damn confused.

ineedhelpbad24
    Participant
    March 13, 2017 at 8:56 am #129833

Thank you, that gave me a better perspective. My ex was a manipulative liar so im a little messed up from that i guess

nick0418
    Participant
    March 14, 2017 at 9:10 pm #130088

Hey buddy, don’t let your past relationships screw with your future ones. I dated a manipulative liar too and still have trust issues, but respect this girl and give her some space and see if she still expresses interest in you too. Best of luck!!!

Champagne
    Participant
    March 16, 2017 at 1:37 pm #130307

I know the issue..
    she is a poor communicator.
    I always find these women and it always turns out the same.
    she says one thing and does another, this is not good.

I now have trust issues and when I see the red flags, its time to call it quits no matter how fine she is…
    because you will only be unhappy and feel like sht

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by  Champagne.