Is she trying to make me her new baby daddy?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 9:35 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

zach94
    Participant
    July 17, 2015 at 7:53 am #82972

Ok so I work at an autoshop in the shop, I’m 21 and started seeing this chick at the auto retail store next door. She’s a Few years older and has 2 kids. She’s the kind of chick where literally every guy I work with has the hots for her, but they’re all married haha. Anyway, we went out the other nght for drinks and stayed out until 3am. We spent those 6 hours talking and of course, making out. We also got lunch together during our lunch break yesterday. But I’m finding out she’s kinda poor, which I’m not materialistic or anything so it doesn’t bother me. Last week I helped her get 2 tires ($160) on her car as they were about to explode. I paid for them and said to pay me back whenever, no problem. Now she’s short on rent (about $150) and I’m stuck in between helping her or saying I don’t have any extra money this month. I’m worried she’s trying to make me her baby daddy. Is there any way I can keep seeing her without bailing out?

• This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  zach94.

zach94
    Participant
    July 17, 2015 at 8:09 am #82974

I should also say that she never asked for help. I offered to help with the tires. Last night she called me and when I asked how she was doing, she said she was short on rent because her bro was supposed to pay it but can’t. She hasn’t asked for help. I just don’t know if I should or not since we just started sorta seeing each other.

zach94
    Participant
    July 17, 2015 at 3:04 pm #82978

She just called me asking if I would help and she’d pay me back Wednesday. What do I do?

trevvorrobberts
    Participant
    July 17, 2015 at 7:03 pm #82989

Well it sounds like you may have brought this all on yourself. You started paying for big ticket items way too early in the relationship Don’t buy her anything else. Hang out with her a little while longer. Long enough to sleep with her once or twice. Then call’er quits. The relationship was built on a poor foundation. One where she sees you as a resource. Scrap it

alexadating3229
    Participant
    July 27, 2015 at 8:21 am #83239

how interested are you in keeping this relationship? I have to ask, how did your first conversation go? and certainly, DO NOT SLEEP WITH HER!! that will just suck you into becoming her new “sugar daddy”!! maybe she’s not asking for help, but is she complaining about all of these things? she maybe trying to see if you have what I like to call ‘White Knight Syndrome’. this can be DISASTEROUS! my cousin has it, he’s married to a woman with multiple personality disorder, seizures brought on by drug use and she cheats on him all the time… and Zach: if you don’t have much money… please don’t spend it on someone like that, no one is worth going broke for. Hope this helps! ~Alexa

alexadating3229
    Participant
    July 27, 2015 at 8:21 am #83241

it sounds like she is using you for money, yes.. I’m sorry 🙁

alexadating3229
    Participant
    July 27, 2015 at 8:22 am #83242

to me it seems like

Mopsa
    Participant
    August 12, 2015 at 8:30 am #83937

Dear Zach94,

My crystal ball says:

He will hang out with her long enough to sleep with her, she’ll have “forgotten” to take her pill that month and get preggers by him, he’ll bail, she’ll have his wretched kid to add to her litter. blah, blah, blah!