Is she trying to tell me somthing?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:58 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

gnarboi
    gnarboi
    Participant
    July 12, 2016 at 12:51 am #104918

So there is this girl who I work with and I want to at some point date her but idk if she is really into me… Let me explain, we get to talk at work like 2-3 (more or less) times a week and we have had some good conversations and have gotten close ( like she touches my shoulder,face,hair and once leaned her head on my shoulder ). She talks about other guys and her ex sometimes and likes to get into staring contest’s. I dont have her number yet and dont see her outside of work. (never asked because of the days we work we never have the same days off) and recently when I turn my back I hear her and her friend laughing idk if that means anything. So what do you think I should do? and is she into me?

catpin
    Participant
    July 12, 2016 at 1:49 am #104923

There’s a good chance she is! However, don’t jump to conclusions! Try to find an opportunity to hang out with her outside of work as friends, even as a group activity. I guess that could be challenging if you’re rarely off at the same time. Be careful though…things could get pretty awkward at work if things go bad. I’d probably just go with it and see what happens…

Love Explained
    Participant
    July 15, 2016 at 9:30 pm #105438

I think if you do nothing she will be able to read your mind, ask you out, and you will live happily ever after. NOT.
    Get off your buttocks and take a chance.