Is the guy into me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is the guy into me?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:48 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

CollegeGirlNYC
    Participant
    December 14, 2015 at 8:57 pm #90051
    Is the guy into me?

A year ago a friend of mine and his kissed on a dare, it did not mean anything at all, well to me. During a night of bar hopping and ending up in a club he brought it up. At one of the bars we were dancing and singing to each other and by the end of the night we were holding hands and dancing all up on each other. I know that both of us were very intoxicated, but all of our friends saw and we both remember it as well. We do have a history of always dancing with each other when we are drinking, but this time was very different because it was very sexual. Also, the reason I brought up that kiss, at the club while we were just hanging out he brought up that kiss on a dare between myself and one of our friends. He asked how it was, did it mean anything and if I would do it again. I absolutely would not, but I was curious about why he would ask. I never got an answer. I dont know if he likes me or if it was just us being drunk fools. He also has a girlfriend which he is trying to dump.

kyle81
    Participant
    December 15, 2015 at 12:50 am #90052

Yes. He is into you. Sounds like he needs a little liquid courage to open up to you. Asking questions about the other kiss only shows it made him jealous. With this guy you may have to be blunt and let him know you are into him. You wouldn’t believe the amount of flirtatious hints guys will miss. We only live once. Stop thinking about it and ask. You can either move on or move in, 👍

Louie97
    Participant
    December 16, 2015 at 10:42 am #90139

Girl, he clearly has a thing for you that’s why he asked you if the kiss meant anything. A drunk man tells no tales and him breaking up with his gf is a dead give away that he loves ya! Lol

Vector
    Participant
    December 17, 2015 at 9:46 am #90200

Yeah, I agree with Kyle and Louie. Sounds to me like he’s into you and just hasn’t yet figured out how to tell you.

lauren52398
    Participant
    December 17, 2015 at 8:24 pm #90236

hes into you