Is there a chance this girl likes me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:11 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Dave
    Participant
    January 29, 2017 at 12:47 am #124876

So if i send out a snapchat to some friends that im not expecting any response from i only get one from her and its a selfie of her looking really nice and its starts a conversation, but the problem is i run it she just replies but doesnt ask questions. What does this mean?

• This topic was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by  Dave.

Deft Squirrel
    Participant
    January 29, 2017 at 12:58 pm #124889

Well, I suppose it could mean she’s a tad self centered, or she doesn’t particularly care for you, unfortunately. Or maybe conversation merely never lended itself to ask about you.

Next time try implementing some info about yourself (Topic: Skiing “Oh, yeah as a kid. I loved skiing yadda yadda yadda) forcing her to converse, if she doesn’t, consistently, I honestly don’t think there’s hope for a relationship relationship. If she does then there’s still hope my friend.

My brief, pretty simplistic thoughts

fireys
    fireys
    Participant
    January 29, 2017 at 1:58 pm #124892

I would say she is trying to play it cool, and is afraid of being too forthcoming. How about you ask her out for coffee and say why not talk in person.

Lariz
    Participant
    January 29, 2017 at 3:25 pm #124898

In honesty and from experience I’ve found that most girls won’t lead the conversation, apart from alpha-females. If you want to know where you stand there’s really only one way to know if you’re having frequent conversation and that’s to either ask or to ask her out, whether it be for something as casual as coffee or more ‘date-like’ as dinner.

Keep this in mind at all times, please.. The worst that can happen is she doesn’t see you in that way, at which point you know and you can move on but the best thing that can happen is you’ve found that one person who’s going to accept you and genuinely care for you, even in the moments you don’t. You really can’t lose either way.

Dave
    Participant
    February 3, 2017 at 7:21 pm #125711

Update: I feel like she might like me. she snaps me and asks what im doing and we start talking till she goes to bed. But when i asked her out the other day she yes but then it didnt end up happening so i asked her to see a movie a week later and she said maybe because she has to get up at 4am? Is she just saying yes to not seem rude or is she just not ready?

F1end
    F1end
    Participant
    February 5, 2017 at 3:31 pm #125756

She likes your attention. Not necessarily you.

Don’t be messaging any girl all night. Have more respect for your time.

You asked her out twice, got one flake and one ‘maybe’.

Time to drop her and move on to the next girl.

If she hits you up again, take it straight to getting her out on an actual date. Don’t let her use you for attention. Anything less than a ‘yes’, or a re-schedule, and you suddenly become busy… you get what I’m saying.

Always escalate things with women. There is no excuse for not knowing where you stand. Ask for the date, go for a kiss, invite her back to yours. You’ll soon find out where you stand.

Then it’s just a case of accepting things for what they are, and adapting accordingly.

This is all much simpler than people make out it is lol.

JustWonderingAbout
    Participant
    February 5, 2017 at 6:17 pm #125757

She definitely likes you.

Dave
    Participant
    February 21, 2017 at 9:13 am #127557

It wont let me create a new thread?

This girl and i have been talking for a while now so i asked her to hangout and get some food and she agreed. For what felt like an hour was actually 3 hours, this in itself seems like a good sign. The next day i asked her if she enjoyed it, she said she but i forgot to ask if shed like to do it again. We are still talking daily. Not really sure what to do now? (we are best friends on snapchat if that can mean anything)

jgraham11
    Participant
    February 21, 2017 at 9:45 pm #127763

Hard to say some girls just aren’t good at initiating conversation. I’d make a strong effort to get a conversation going via text. If you can speak to her in person though that would be better. Give her a compliment on the photo and see what her reaction is. You’ll never get as good a read over snapchat as you would in person

yesme
    Participant
    February 22, 2017 at 5:58 pm #127890
    Reply To: Is there a chance this girl likes me?

I think she doesn’t like you if she is not initiating the conversation with you ! You should wait and see if she tries to talk to you when you don’t initiate the conversation!