Is there a pulse?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is there a pulse?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:06 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Manny123
    Participant
    May 23, 2015 at 6:55 pm #79675
    Is there a pulse?

I recently asked out a coworker. At first she was reluctant because she always believed it would be uncomfortable . However, we went out on several dates and had an unbelievable time. The chemistry w
    was amazing and we generally felt comfortable around each other. Sex was insane! She constantly told me how perfect i was and how she misses me…but she admitted that she was holding herself back at times because she wasn’t sure of my intentions. I asked her what she wanted and she said “me”. But she said don’t be discouraged because she got out of a long-term relationship a couple months ago. Regardless, the situation was amazing between us. She said no other man has made her feel special the way I have. She loved every minute. BUT BIG PROBLEM.. Evidently she found out i went out with another coworker last year who she hates with a passion. It was only a couple of dates and i broke it off because we had no chemistry. It wasn’t serious at all. This woman used to be her friend…

Manny123
    Participant
    May 23, 2015 at 7:08 pm #79676

.. The woman scorned her and tried taking her past boyfriends. Now she has pulled a complete 180 and told me the situation makes her feel very uncomfortable and she is very upset. She said she doesn’t want anything serious with me. She told me she wanted to tell me face to face so it doesn’t hurt the friendship and she also said its not my fault but knowing that her enemy had me “first” is a game changer. I guess she feels her enemy is constantly coming back to haunt her. I tried to appeal to emotions and explain that she should judge me and the situation based on our experiences together which she admits was perfect. I asked her to think about it. Regardless she was upset and said that maybe she needs time. I asked her where do we go from here and she said we can still hang out and have “fun”but nothing serious. I don’t even know what that means. So now what? Its not really my fault but i feel like garbage now. I think she feels im her enemy’s sloppy seconds now. Any advice for me?

Anonymous
    May 28, 2015 at 6:21 am #79813

get over her friend